✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

HAPPY 33RD BIRTHDAY, CHRIS! (March 2nd)

coldplay_is_louve.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMG_3000.jpg

this is my cake that i made for my birthday (i was practicing :)) but i think it works for chris' birthday. i wanna send the pic to him but i dont know how to paste the pic in the email, so when he opens the email he can see it. can anyone tell me how?

IMG_3000.jpg

this is my cake that i made for my birthday (i was practicing :)) but i think it works for chris' birthday. i wanna send the pic to him but i dont know how to paste the pic in the email, so when he opens the email he can see it. can anyone tell me how?

omg this cake is incredible!! :stunned: :awesome:

IMG_3000.jpg

AMAZING CAKE ANA:stunned:

IMG_3000.jpg

that's AMAZING! :clap:

tomorrow, yayyy!!! :wacky::dance:

IMG_3000.jpg

:stunned::o That is one incredible cake!!! It's just... ... ... perfect! How did you make the butterflies, in fact, the entire cake? I would love to make a Coldplay cake for my b'day but I have no idea how to make one as gorgeous as that :\ Any hints on making a CP b'day cake? Thanks :)

IMG_3000.jpg

It's beautiful you should send the pic to the Coldplay Exhibition Room;)

http://www.coldplay.com/