✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

HAPPY 33RD BIRTHDAY, CHRIS! (March 2nd)

coldplay_is_louve.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris Martin? More like "Old Fartin"! :lol::rolleyes:

I'll bake him a metaphorical cake. To represent the delicious respect I have for him. Then he can metaphorically not eat it. To represent that fact that he's never heard of me and probably doesn't care what I'm posting in his birthday thread.

Chris Martin? More like "Old Fartin"! :lol::rolleyes:

This reminds me of some user called Chris Fartin, who wrote (immaturely) amusing tales laden with fart jokes. He disappeared tho.

Also, my cake will totally beat all of yours' piss-poor excuses of cupcakes and other things, for I will BURST FORTH out of the top, causing much security chaos, dance away from the security guards that will likely be chasing me thinking I am a loon and leave a trail of Mudkips or some shit in my wake. Jonny will try to wheel the cake away while everyone is distracted because this is his MASTER PLAN, and he totally loves cake. All the while I make my escape in fabulous lacy underwear! This is better than all of yours because it is even more random and ridiculous than any of you could think of.

This reminds me of some user called Chris Fartin, who wrote (immaturely) amusing tales laden with fart jokes. He disappeared tho.

Also, my cake will totally beat all of yours' piss-poor excuses of cupcakes and other things, for I will BURST FORTH out of the top, causing much security chaos, dance away from the security guards that will likely be chasing me thinking I am a loon and leave a trail of Mudkips or some shit in my wake. Jonny will try to wheel the cake away while everyone is distracted because this is his MASTER PLAN, and he totally loves cake. All the while I make my escape in fabulous lacy underwear! This is better than all of yours because it is even more random and ridiculous than any of you could think of.

*dead from laughing my ass off*

Ok, you win :dozey: