✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Marie...

Carla

Myeah, but we never know with me :uhoh:

yeah, exactly in these cities :nice:

oooooh that's quite cool. fdo you plan on having a holiday job?

How did you know I did? :uhoh:

And omfg, their sandwiches are so freaking awesome :wacky::cheesy:

Damn, now I'm getting hungry, thanks :disappointed:

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the moment no, I don't plan on having a holiday job.

I think I read it somewhere, you seem quite desperate about it but I find Subway sandwiches completely gross, and it got even worse when I had a terrible experience with one store back in early 2008. It's ok if you like them though, but they're not yummy nor nutritious quick-eats as they seem to appear.

Alright, well you'll be able to fully enjoy your holiday then :)

What experience?

and I know they are fast food, but it's my favorite fast food restaurant, it's still a lot better than McDonald's (which I get sick everytime after eating there) or Wendy's or any other fast food restaurant :wacky:

I gotta go to bed :hug: Night :kiss:

Ok, this happened on April 1, 2008 - and no, the experience wasn't that hideous for me to remember the exact date - I remember the date because this was the day when Moby's album Last Night had been released and I went to buy it, and then I unfortunately went to a Subway nearby because it was lunchtime and was the closest place available.

They had the $5 footlong offer hype back at this time, and since I was completely ignorant about the line of sandwiches, I ordered a Subway Club to go and ate it while I was driving. I do admit that it wasn't that bad, but the ham tasted horrible and I thought it was just the natural flavor but I was wrong.

After a couple of hours, my stomach was killing me with a terrible heartburn and felt nauseous for three days straight. After I got better, I went to this same store to kick their asses and to my surprise the store had closed down!!!! The reason was that they didn't pass all of the sanitary standards and the food was not properly disposed, so pretty much I believe that all of the meat was intoxicated and had come out straight from the morgue. :wreck:

I hope this doesn't affect you, this particular store was the bad one. I have eaten Subway again and nothing has happened. But I am not longer a big fan of their sandwiches. :disappointed:

And you're right about the healthiness compared to McD's and Wendy's, but a lot of people also get sick everytime they eat Subway, I guess it just depends. :confused:

Woah, what a story :uhoh: I understand why you don't like them anymore, but I never had trouble with Subway and I don't think I know anyone who did before, excpet you :uhoh:

I kinda had the same issue as you, but with McDonalds, except that they did not close down :whip:.

To be honest, I had Subway in the USA before and thought it was a lot less good then in Canada, so it might just be a possibility :dozey:

Meh, that was too long ago, I blamed the stomach pain on the fact that the food was too fat. I don't eat very fat stuff in general, so when I go to fast food restaurants, it happens :thinking:

Most fast food places are like that, dining out in the US is only good when it comes to "fine" dining.

That happens sometimes, it kicks in very nastily when you're doing a diet/eating lightly and then you get a massive meal and you pretty much end up vomiting after that. So be careful. :kiss:

Changing the topic. Have you talked to Carla lately?

Most fast food places are like that, dining out in the US is only good when it comes to "fine" dining.

That happens sometimes, it kicks in very nastily when you're doing a diet/eating lightly and then you get a massive meal and you pretty much end up vomiting after that. So be careful. :kiss:

Changing the topic. Have you talked to Carla lately?

Yeah, well in general, we should avoid fast food places, it's the worst thing for someone's health, even if they announce salad and whatnot.

Thanks, I will be :kiss:

Yeah, 2 days ago. She comes on here less often though.

QUEBEC :heart:

ROMANIA :heart:

SO YOUR MOUTH TASTES LIKE SUNSHINE BABY, BUT YOUR EYES ARE ALL COOL, BURIED IN MY ARMS :wacky:

ololol.

the last time i talked to marie we didn't talk about sex at all ;3

Yeah I am proud of us :wacky:

^so I am your Sookie? :surprised:

THE RUMOUR SAID FIRE

And the breeze takes us deeper and further into the heart of a moment that is gone.

I love you guys :hug::kiss:

I also love you Anette, eventhough you're not a Rumour Said Fire Fan :hug:

OMG THE BAND JUST CAME RANDOMLY ON MY PLAYER :dance:

• 2 weeks later...