✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

FINISHED! SOUTH AFRICA 2010 WORLD CUP!!

juanif94

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must have been watching the wrong game because nobody was "superior"

Spain cheated better, sure. But other than that it was incredibly even.

I'm tired of bad players...

ok....now I am getting sad that we didn't make it....those fireworks...:wideeyed:

I wish that german commentator would shut up....I hate this stuff like: "oh btw...it's the first team that wins a WC after loosing their first match in the WC" or "it's the first european winning a WC on another continent" I hate these statistics

Haha you got those comments too? I was thinking exaclty the same when they said that :awesome:

barcelona is not a part of Spain

1 100 000 people turned up yesterday to remind Madrid that !

What do you mean? :confused:

I think the german people should be very happy.

While your national mollusk can predict the future, out national mollusk became president and didn't even finish the 5th grade.

(Just explaining, "Lula", name of out president, means "Squid" in portuguese :rolleyes:)

What do you mean? :confused:

I believe it's the resentful speech of some independentist, now that Spain won the World Cup. I heard these days there are even more Spanish flags than Catalan on houses' balconies in Catalonia because of the world cup. :D

I think the german people should be very happy.

While your national mollusk can predict the future, out national mollusk became president and didn't even finish the 5th grade.

(Just explaining, "Lula", name of out president, means "Squid" in portuguese :rolleyes:)

You still got a really good president, IMO... Or at least he's surrounded by a really good team.

I believe it's the resentful speech of some independentist, now that Spain won the World Cup. I heard these days there are even more Spanish flags than Catalan on houses' balconies in Catalonia. :D

There is a lot more catalan flags... in the barrios !

I believe it's the resentful speech of some independentist, now that Spain won the World Cup. I heard these days there are even more Spanish flags than Catalan on houses' balconies in Catalonia because of the world cup. :D

Yes! When I was there a few days ago, the atmosphere was amazing when Spain was playing :nice:

You don't know a thing about corruption in Brazil. It happens everyday, it is the RULE, and not the exception.

No, I wasn't aware of that.

I think that is the rule for the whole South America... Or Latin America to be exact in a way bigger context.

Yes, because it's her nature.:dozey:

unfortunately :shrug:

You were annoying all the time. I shut the fuck up before cos I tried to keep composure. But seriously, you acted like an immature girl, telling people to stop talking about a stupid octopus just cos it was right?

I don't care that you said "Good job Spain". You clearly hate them/dislike them just cos "Schweini" didn't make it.

I would have supported Germany even if they fucked Spain's ass. Why? COS THEY ARE A GREAT TEAM. I would've never bashed them if they beat Spain.

No way.

You are annoying all the time too so don’t worry! oh please you never 'shut up to keep composure.’:laugh3:

I didn't tell anyone to do anything I was stating my opinion which you happen to be so concerned about.

You can think whatever you want but you're not right - especially with the schweinsteiger thing just get over it. The whole team is great.

‘Originally Posted by Navegador;4303156

First, you said Spain wouldn't go farther than the 1st round because "they sucked".

Then, you said they'd never beat Portugal because "they sucked". (Don't remember if you said anything about Paraguay)

Then you said Spain could never beat Germany.’

so what's your excuse?

You are annoying all the time too so don’t worry! oh please you never 'shut up to keep composure.’:laugh3:

I didn't tell anyone to do anything I was stating my opinion which you happen to be so concerned about.

You can think whatever you want but you're not right - especially with the schweinsteiger thing just get over it. The whole team is great.

At least I always admit I'm a bitch. I did shut up here. Several times I wanted to tell you to stop acting like that. That's why stuff gets annoying sometimes. Fangirliness is annoying.

Ah no? What about: "Forget about the octopus" "shhhhh.."

When did I say the team isn't great?

¡Felicitaciones España! :)

They truly deserved it although personally I didn't like the way they play (boring but successful) and some of their players are crybabies IMO. Oh and I'm not saying this because Germany lost against Spain. :) It would have been funny if the ball from the Dutch player had passed the line although he only wanted to shoot back to the keeper because of an injury. :D

I'm a bit sad for the Netherlands though. I kept my fingers crossed for them, but Spain was the better team. The amount of yellow cards doesn't surprise me really because if you want to beat Spain you will need to be more aggressive. De Jong's foul must have been a red card though.

Anyway, it was a nice tournament with only one unbeaten team (New Zealand!!!) an a Thomas Müller being the best topscorer with 5 goals and 3 assists. :nice: Now I'm looking forward to the next Bundesliga season... without any vuvuzelas!!!