✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

FINISHED! SOUTH AFRICA 2010 WORLD CUP!!

juanif94

ok....now I am getting sad that we didn't make it....those fireworks...:wideeyed:

I wish that german commentator would shut up....I hate this stuff like: "oh btw...it's the first team that wins a WC after loosing their first match in the WC" or "it's the first european winning a WC on another continent" I hate these statistics

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i might go find my post where all the brazilians were saying spain would never win anything and i said they would

Spare your time. I'm the one that said that.

It's a pity Holland didn't win. Even though they didn't play a beautiful football, historically speaking, they deserve a spot in the Hall of the World Champions much more than Spain does.

Holland is very important to the history of football, they invented Total Football, a revolutionary formation. Spain, on the other hand, never was taken seriously before 2000.

But, well, Spain won. Didn't play well, but played better than Holland and won. Congratulations, I hope you guys enjoy. 'Cause I didn't.

Spare your time. I'm the one that said that.

It's a pity Holland didn't win. Even though they didn't play a beautiful football, historically speaking, they deserve a spot in the Hall of the World Champions much more than Spain does.

Holland is very important to the history of football, they invented Total Football, a revolutionary formation. Spain, on the other hand, never was taken seriously before 2000.

But, well, Spain won. Didn't play well, but played better than Holland and won. Congratulations, I hope you guys enjoy. 'Cause I didn't.

the past is irrelevant

spain were the better team and deserve to win

there is no place for sentiments. the dutch haven't won because they have never been good enough. this year the spanish were good enough.

they won this tournament without reaching their best. had they played to how well they can play they would have walked it.

the past is irrelevant

spain were the better team and deserve to win

there is no place for sentiments. the dutch haven't won because they have never been good enough. this year the spanish were good enough.

they won this tournament without reaching their best. had they played to how well they can play they would have walked it.

Well said.;)

go ahead - everyone else is already laughing at you :nice:

Haha oh rly?

We won. Shut it. What matters is now. You made fun of Spain, hated them irrationally cos they beat Germany, were irrational saying "YAH FUCKING OCTOPUS" "SPAIN SUCKS" "OH I LOVE YOU COS YOU HATE SPAIN"

Couldn't you just be like Julia or some other Germany supporters who were rational enough to not diss Spain just cos they won?

Even if the ref was already gonna book Heitinga that fact the Iniesta had the do his imaginary card waving was pathetic that little **** i hate for life.

Heartbroken but it was a great run can't ask for more. Real classy guard of honour by the Dutch will always support them.

I just wanna say...

FUCK EVERY SINGLE ONE WHO MADE FUN OF SPAIN.

First, you said Spain wouldn't go farther than the 1st round because "they sucked".

Then, you said they'd never beat Portugal because "they sucked". (Don't remember if you said anything about Paraguay)

Then you said Spain could never beat Germany.

I think you should start by fucking yourself :wink3:

First, you said Spain wouldn't go farther than the 1st round because "they sucked".

Then, you said they'd never beat Portugal because "they sucked". (Don't remember if you said anything about Paraguay)

:laugh3:

I didn't make fun of them. I tried to be realistic. Even an hour ago I was afraid. They didn't play the football they played in Euro.

But I never said they're shit just cos they beat some team I supported.

I supported Germany too, and Brazil.