✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

My thoughts on the end of VIVA

sa_spurs_tx

The last 2 years were amazing!!

The first time I had the chance to see them live!!

I saw them 2008 and 2009!! I´ll never forget this great time!!

I´ve waited for them since 2005!!!

I´m very sad !!!:cry:

But also very exited for the next album and tour!!!

I really love them!!!

Am I the only one who feels as though Viva has seemingly gone on forever? :inquisitive:

We should be thankful for such lengthy touring, of course, but I'm more than ready to move on by this point. Yeah, we've finally hit the inevitable news lull that will last us for at least half a year, I'd imagine (come on, the boys need to rest), so I guess we'd better prepare for plenty of reminiscing, but I'm not sad about it. Hell, I'm happy. :) Great tour, got to see them twice, and looking forward to LP5!

Wow what can I say.

I'm a relative newcomer, having only started listening to Coldplay in June 2008. So I don't have any previous tours/eras to compare with. But I've seen a lot of concerts in my 45 years, and without a doubt these Viva shows have been right there at the top. Just the other night in Guadalajara, having those butterflies come down on me again... . it just choked me up like it did the very first time. It's been an amazing experience these past 2 years. All the same, I'm really looking forward to the next chapter of the Coldplay story. I can't wait to see what they come up with next. Having gone back into their discography, I can see how they've sort of reinvented themselves a little with each new album. These guys are just so talented, I'm sure they'll knock us out again with their next phase...

My husband and I are relatively new CP fans. We loved Clocks, and a few of their other songs. After the release of VLV, we ran out and bought the rest of their CD's. I love all CP's music. We decided to go see them in Salt Lake City in 11/08. The following summer we saw them three more times, designed a vacation around tour dates. It would have been four more times except the Tampa concert was cancelled. :( We decided to go to Mexico City for both concerts there. I'm really glad we did! It put a period on the end of the tour. Still, I am sad that it's over. But, I am excited to see what's next!

I went to one of their shows in London back in December 2008, great show and it was good to get the opportunity to hear a lot of songs that I hadn't heard before off X & Y as well as the new album, since I hadn't seen them live since 2003 at Royal Albert Hall. I loved the outfits and the atmosphere and one of the songs that really stood out was 'Fix You'. I'd just like to comment on how good I thought the 'LIT' intro was, simply amazing. After this concert I was nearly tempted to go see them at Wembley, looking forward to the next album and tour but I think the Viva era has been their best by a long way.

• 3 months later...

Went to my first show during this era, which was fun. I can see why a lot of you are sad it's ending, but I think a new album and tour will bring a lot of excitement with it as well! I know it means new music and maybe a show or two (which might be a staple with me now), so amen to that...