And now a little Muse/Wolsty spam! :wacky:

blog_chris_wolstenholme.jpg

Muse+chris.jpg

MUSE-CHRIS_BASS-2.jpg

Chris-muse-5903348-333-500.jpg

muse.jpg

Thanks for being so great, and for literally saving me last year :P

dear violet, wish you a very happy birthday. :crown:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKZHwf5q22g]YouTube- The Beatles - The fool on the hill[/ame]

not exactly a birthday song, but i still kinda owe you that clip, i think.

kick it! :nice:

This is the first time I've checked the site since Tuesday. Wednesday was spent celebrating my day early with my best friend, and Thursday and Friday were spent driving to, staying in, and driving back from Oklahoma. I had to go there with my horn choir to play for the Mid-South horn workshop. The plan was to travel back Saturday night, but due to questionable weather conditions for that night, we started back right after our performance.

Anyway, with that out of the way, I'd like to thank all of you who wished me a happy birthday. It means quite a lot to me. I know that I've never legitimately met anyone on the site, but some of my closest friends are here, and to have guys like you guys remember that day means a lot, especially since the day of my actual birthday was spent travelling to and being in a podunk town in a state I had never been in before. To be fair, I was road-tripping with two of my closest friends in the horn studio, so it wasn't all that bad.

A special thanks goes out to Carla for making the thread and raiding it with the Wolsty spam. That was appreciated very much. I now have some new pics in my Muse folder, and I enjoyed a chuckle with the Wolsty Pedro-stache. :laugh4: You are one of those peple I was talking about as far as "closest friends" goes. I'm glad that Muse was able to bring us that much closer together as friends, and I hope it can stay that way for many more years to come. :heart:

I'd also like to thank Emma for her pic spam (I may use that first one as my new sig pic.) and Christina for the Matt Damon reference. You two ladies are remarkable. :hug: :nice:

Really, thanks to everyone in the thread. You all are amazing, and stuff like this makes me glad I'm a member of the forum. /corny. :P :cheesy: