✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Food you hate

Koala

Is there any kind of food you hate? Something that you CAN NOT eat even you try? Are you vegetarian? Why?

So post in here all that food you can't stand!

Personally, I hate all that stuff like liver, lungs.... and the thing I hate the most is "estofado", stew:

apc_beef_stew.jpg

I HATE IT!!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and I hate most kinds of fish. Prawns are really nice, tuna is fine, fish fingers are ok/fish with batter or breadcumbs to kill the taste of fish a bit, but everyone else makes me gack a bit. Nobody likes the fish smell. Nobody.

I hate milk, cheese (unless it is melted on stuff like pizza or lasagna), yogurt, cottage cheese, leeks, raw broccoli, All-Bran bars, raisins, fettucini alfredo, poached eggs, boiled eggs, moussaka, meat that isn't overcooked, and about 200 other things.

Oh, and Kraft Dinner. That's some nasty shit.

Maybe it would be easier for you to list things you actually do like!:P

Oh and I hate most kinds of fish. Prawns are really nice, tuna is fine, fish fingers are ok/fish with batter or breadcumbs to kill the taste of fish a bit, but everyone else makes me gack a bit. Nobody likes the fish smell. Nobody.

Same. I wouldn't even eat tuna or prawns. I can eat fish fingers or fish and chips but that's about it.

I also hate mushrooms.