✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Food you hate

Koala

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Collards, pretty much any type of lettuce (except for fresh spinach), bananas, carrots, baked beans, chili, Chinese food, any sort of pickled item, zucchini, cucumbers, squash, Chef Boyardee shit, Kraft Easy Mac, anything containing coconut....etc..etc..

The list goes on and on. :tongue:

I know this may sound strange, but I really dislike Thanksgiving at my house, because I find that most common foods made for Thanksgiving are really bland. :(

The more I try liver the nicer it gets, I used to think it was disgusting, like horrible, but I'd keep trying it because I wouldn't mention that I don't like a food if it's being served to me. So I'd eat it anyway, it's tasty stuff now. Encourages me to keep trying food even if I don't like it.

The more I try liver the nicer it gets, I used to think it was disgusting, like horrible, but I'd keep trying it because I wouldn't mention that I don't like a food if it's being served to me. So I'd eat it anyway, it's tasty stuff now. Encourages me to keep trying food even if I don't like it.

Well, I just eat a food I don't like when I don't have any choice to pick the food that I wanna eat, but for me it doesn't mean that I would learn to eat those. The only live I like is the liver spread tho :tongue: