April 14, 201016 yr Author I do realise that as children we need to learn, but I still assume every person my age that I meet can swim. I think there was only one other person who also admitted that.
April 14, 201016 yr Actually, I think I do just because I'm so used to it. I know not everyone can swim but I expect people to. D: I totally failed at answering this before haha.
April 14, 201016 yr can one forget how to swim? I can swim but haven't done for years. Will I sink to the bottom?
April 14, 201016 yr can one forget how to swim? I can swim but haven't done for years. Will I sink to the bottom? No, your brain will tell you what to do since you already learned. Same scenario when you haven't ridden a bicycle for years.
April 14, 201016 yr I wish I could assume that. I've been swimming since I was 4, and honestly I think everyone should be able to manage it if they really tried.
April 15, 201016 yr Maybe if they can jet-propel themselves with enough air out of one of their orafices they could, but even then I don't think that can really be considered "swimming". XTREEM FART SWIMMING Seriously, what? Hahahahahaha
April 15, 201016 yr I can swim. And I do assume that everyone can swim, which is why it's a shock when I find out someone CAN'T swim!
April 15, 201016 yr I've never really thought about it, but yeah I guess I do assume that most people know how to swim. :thinking:
Create an account or sign in to comment