• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did I need to tell you? :awesome:

Was it not a nice surprise? :awesome:

Yeah but what if I had never found it?!

I never un-spoiler sigs, this was literally the first and last time, EVAR

my sig is full of meaning, i just lost it, but mark my words one day i will know what it means

Maybe it means that you have too much time on your hands.

Geez Reilly that's just weird. Why would you bring that weirdness to this thread?

Haha my bad, I'll go back to talking about licking other peoples noses... :disappointed:

i used to be able to do that too....:thinking: i really don't know why i'm not able to now. :uhoh:

Surely you can at least push your nose down a bit with your finger and do it that way? :thinking:

I think most people can at least do that.

I don't think I've met someone who can lick their elbow, but I just found an online guide:

http://www.wikihow.com/Lick-Your-Elbow

"If you cannot see or feel if you are actually licking your elbow, put an edible substance, perhaps salt, sugar, lemon juice, etc. on your elbow -- if you taste the substance you know you're licking it. You can also ask someone to watch, unless you are afraid you might be embarrassed if your attempt fails. You can also take a picture or look in the mirror to see."

Hahaha

:laugh4: i wonder how many people use the tips on that site.

Warning

Do not forcibly pull your elbow closer; if you feel any pain, you should probably stop. You might dislocate your arm. Your tongue is bound to feel overstretched after this exercise, this is normal, it will stop shortly after you do.