✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

SPIN Magazine's Top 125 Albums of the Past 25yrs!

berrywoman

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too annoyed with the list to look. Where's Grace by Jeff Buckley listed?

somewhere in the 80's.... I think it should be higher ranked as well... but the list as a whole is not as horrid as the one NME but out not too long ago.. then again, its NME :\:lol:

Moved to world of music because well it's to do with music :P

techinically "entertainment" section also has a 'music' description.. so I didn't think it was in the wrong space :P tis'why I posted it in there to begin with. It was about "the magazine".... but to be honest.... I debated between this forum and the entertainement one lol :P

but yea... :rolleyes::P

yeah, but it still doesn't mean they can't appreciate them for who they are and how important of an album it is (Achtung or Josuha Tree)

Sorry, but U2 are just cack for me.

A couple of good songs here and there but there's hundreds of more engaging bands. Plus Bono annoys the hell out of me.

I find it hilarious that both of you claim not to like Coldplay but are on a Coldplay fansite with dozens of forum posts on your statistics.

If you look at both mine and Italian Plastics posts none of them are actually in the Coldplay section or about Coldplay, now don't you have something terribly important to discuss there?, like what colour boxer shorts Chris Martin was wearing last wednesday, or what an amazing guitarist Johnny Buckland isn't.

• 2 weeks later...
If you look at both mine and Italian Plastics posts none of them are actually in the Coldplay section or about Coldplay, now don't you have something terribly important to discuss there?, like what colour boxer shorts Chris Martin was wearing last wednesday, or what an amazing guitarist Johnny Buckland isn't.

Because that's what Coldplay fans discuss?

BTW, he's not an amazing guitarist according to "your" terms. But at least he's better than PLENTY of people.