✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Help....

bart

I was with my friend, ok we was smoking a joint that is the truth.

The police asked me, if I had anything on me. I was not sure.

I said no.

They found a spliff..

They hit me really hard in the face, with out warning. Wheras now there is a visable injury, and I will have to explain to people a different story.

They also made the impression if I made any sort of protest, they would almost kill me.

I want to complaint and highlight this barbaric story !!. I have friends that will sware by what happend.

They told me and my friends despite them hitting me for no reason, they are going to give us a fine for 300 to 600 euros each.

I want to take them on, however I think they will deny it.

I am of mixed raced, they asked my friends whom where french, before anything if I had sold them some drugs. Then they came to hit me, for no reason.

Afterwards, the police laughed about the fact they hit me.

Mods please let this thread go...

I was with my friend, ok we was smoking a joint that is the truth.

The police asked me, if I had anything on me. I was not sure.

I said no.

They found a spliff..

They hit me really hard in the face, with out warning. Wheras now there is a visable injury, and I will have to explain to people a different story.

They also made the impression if I made any sort of protest, they would almost kill me.

I want to complaint and highlight this barbaric story !!. I have friends that will sware by what happend.

They told me and my friends despite them hitting me for no reason, they are going to give us a fine for 300 to 600 euros each.

I want to take them on, however I think they will deny it.

I am of mixed raced, they asked my friends whom where french, before anything if I had sold them some drugs. Then they came to hit me, for no reason.

Afterwards, the police laughed about the fact they hit me.

Mods please let this thread go...

Well the problem is the police were wrong to hit you up like that . However they will argue that they found you in possesstion of an illegal substance and that they just roughed you up a little to knock some sense into you and that your friends are lying and sticking up for you.

Thing is there is this legal principle which states "he who come to seek equity must do so with clean hands" meaning that you cannot expect to receive justice if you have also done wrong in the eys of the law.

The fact that they caught you with a spliff means that you are wrong as that is an illegal act to begin with and to seek justice for a wrong that happened to you because of a wrong that you in fact committed is not looked upon favourably.

I dont know if that makes sense to you but if ganja is illegal where you are from then you have a tough chance of getting off with this.

However they might also look to see if the punishment fits the crime and there you will be able to show that it was police brutality and way out of proportion given the circumstances.

The officers might just be warned depending on you are actually believed at all and you will still be subject to pay the fine.

look if I was in the UK or even the US there would be a outcry.

I did nothing wrong, and the people that was supposed to portect, attacked me.

Do you think the police don't smack people around in the US? :laugh3: Oh no that never happens here. You would have gotten tazered here. Don't taze me bro.

Do you think the police don't smack people around in the US? :laugh3: Oh no that never happens here. You would have gotten tazered here. Don't taze me bro.

texas thats so true sometimes its much worse :laugh3:

i suggest you just pay that fine and make sure the next time that you dont get caught

you mean the 'Mossos'?

sadly is not the first time that it happens, i've seen they've been accused of police brutality too often those last years there.

if it would had happened in their station you could ask their superiors to check the videocams, that they have, but if it was in an open space and so, it'll be your word against theirs as illuvcoldplay said.

you mean the 'Mossos'?

sadly is not the first time that it happens, i've seen they've been accused of police brutality too often those last years there.

if it would had happened in their station you could ask their superiors to check the videocams, that they have, but if it was in an open space and so, it'll be your word against theirs as illuvcoldplay said.

I was attacked by the Police last night.

I am unsure, but they were the Police. They could have been mossos or the Guardia Urbana.

They had only one intention to attack someone whom they had pussumed had or supplied drugs to the people I was with because of the Colour of my skin.

These were my friends, I had only been walking behind them, when I asked them and protested to them about hitting me, they said if I don’t shut up, they will hit me again.

I was not drunk/ or on the affects of drugs. My bruise and my damaged eye is visable for everyone. I have been told by local friends there is not much of a point of going to the Police to complain, as they will deny it, and depsite my two other friends being witness to their brutual attack, I have been told I need 6 people to testify against them.

I have been told though, its highly unlikey they will give us the fine (multa) as they did not leave any duencia ( notifcation of the fine) with any of us.

Its hard for me to be in work now, however I can not be off as they are already very short staffed. Thankfully so far, the colleges I prefer not to share this sotry with have not asked me what has happened to my face.

I was attacked by the Police last night.

I am unsure, but they were the Police. They could have been mossos or the Guardia Urbana.

They had only one intention to attack someone whom they had pussumed had or supplied drugs to the people I was with because of the Colour of my skin.

These were my friends, I had only been walking behind them, when I asked them and protested to them about hitting me, they said if I don’t shut up, they will hit me again.

I was not drunk/ or on the affects of drugs. My bruise and my damaged eye is visable for everyone. I have been told by local friends there is not much of a point of going to the Police to complain, as they will deny it, and depsite my two other friends being witness to their brutual attack, I have been told I need 6 people to testify against them.

I have been told though, its highly unlikey they will give us the fine (multa) as they did not leave any duencia ( notifcation of the fine) with any of us.

Its hard for me to be in work now, however I can not be off as they are already very short staffed. Thankfully so far, the colleges I prefer not to share this sotry with have not asked me what has happened to my face.

I'd definitely make a complaint if I was you. The police have got no right to hit you.

It was stupid to lie to them though.

i stated my opinion. you stated yours.

so why did yours sound so negative towards me.

Sally be careful with this one she's sensitive :\

But I'm with gotcheese here, complaining won't get you anywhere, it's pointless, and it won't make a difference.