✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How often do you eat fast food?

Coldplay

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a salad but I eat it with a side of chips that are frozen and have coffee from Burger King but does all that count? Does any of that count?! DEE!?!? DEE!!!?

Hmm I'd say once a month, probably less. Oddly having some very soon for the first time in a couple months.

Does frozen pizza from the supermarket count as fast food?

Wiki says fast food is food that can be quickly prepared and served, but it really depends on you.

I have a salad but I eat it with a side of chips that are frozen and have coffee from Burger King but does all that count? Does any of that count?! DEE!?!? DEE!!!?

Hmm I'd say once a month, probably less. Oddly having some very soon for the first time in a couple months.

I was at school you tool :disappointed:

Not really, IMO.

Fast food once or twice a year, tops. And pizza from a pizzeria maybe once every other month.

I usually do the extremely healthy thing and don't eat out. A couple V8's, lean meat and whole grain.

:thumbsup:

For me, it's about once a month. A lot of my friends eat fast food as often as 5 times a week (!) and they're skinny as hell. I just don't quite like the taste, it's salty and greasy and then you feel the need to buy some soda and before you know it you don't even feel like moving.

From monday to friday I have lunch in college, and it is like my mum were cooking there, so I eat homemade-like food :nice: and I dont eat to much for dinner. On weekend I eat more, but not fast food. Mc donalds is not cheap here :veryangry2:

I tried weed for the first time a couple of days ago. I'm pretty sure I didn't get high, but maybe I couldn't tell cause I was already drunk.

However, we walked to McDonalds just off campus and I ate a shit load: A McMini sandwich, 10 piece nuggets, french fries, rootbeer, another McMini Sandwich, and then a large McFlurry. So maybe it did have a tiny effect? I dunno. My eyes were pretty bloodshot.

But yeah. That was a shitload of McDonalds. I wasn't even super full after it.

I probobaly eat out... a couple times a week. And then the cafe food here is pretty crap. So I'm surprised I'm not totally obese yet.