✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Who/what do you like more, the band member that you "Love" or Coldplay itself?

Destrokk

One hundred percent honest.

The band itself.

I loved the music before I loved Chris. If it wasn't for hearing "Speed of Sound" on that cold, winter day when I was 17 I would've never fallen in love with them, and I would've never become a Chris fangirl.

Some people probably don't believe me, but it's true.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the band because its members are just fantastics. I heard that before Will it was Richard from Keane that Chris asked to be the drummer, and if this happened I think CP wouldn't be the same, I mean without Chris, Guy, Will, Jonny, CP wouldn't be doing the same music, they all compose the music create and agree or desagree probaly if CP didn't have this members VLV would be called another thing they will probaly not even called Coldplay...Coldplay is Chris, Guy, Will and Jonny. The band is the members.

how can love or hate if I do not really know ? :thinking:

but the things , dolls exhibition Coldplay, I hate. it is like Chris, the band handle and that's not humans, everyone can see it as the things is showbise . because I prefer to love the guys have a personality all and their musics .

"Love" is a powerful importante sincere word, and not from part of superficial showbise

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_7ZOFwoFes&feature=player_embedded]YouTube- Coldplay-Things I Dont Understand Video[/ame]

Love them

I think it's because all of you are still sane.

Or are they pretending?!?!?!

I think I'm soiling the thread a bit. So, while I was a fangirl, I think I "loved" the guy a tad more than the band. I still liked the band as a whole a lot though, sure. Just... yeah. :P

Or are they pretending?!?!?!

I think I'm soiling the thread a bit. So, while I was a fangirl, I think I "loved" the guy a tad more than the band. I still liked the band as a whole a lot though, sure. Just... yeah. :P

^ They just don't want to be bashed and people to think that they're only fans because they find one of them attractive.

We won't think that way.

We might as well face it.

The response to my own question would be, that I like Coldplay in a whole different way that how I like Chris Martin.

I Like Chris, romantically.

I like Coldplay as my favorite band, and I like they're music more than any other band.

There for, my favorite band.

Its like with a boyfriend, and a friend.

Theres your boyfriend, like Chris, He might not last long.. I might get over him, time will tell.

When it comes to a friend, I might like him longer, because the love is not as heavy as a boyfriend, so I might like Coldplay longer than the time I will "Love" Chris.

I'm ATM where I'm deeply inlove with my boyfriend, but still love my friend.

ATM, I'm deeply inlove with Chris, but still love Coldplay.

So, yes I do like Chris a tad more than Coldplay.

But, again, that doesn't mean that I just like Chris, or that I like Chris a lot more.

Just a bit more.

And I'll admit, sometimes I'll watch interviews just to fawn over Chris, see them on t.v and wait til' midnight just to see Chris, or have posters, save pictures, etc.

BUT, a large amount of my fangirlness IS indeed of Coldplay, the band.

But there are some people who do like Coldplay more than the band member.

I don't give my respects, that doesn't make you more or less of a Coldplay fan.

^ They just don't want to be bashed and people to think that they're only fans because they find one of them attractive.

We won't think that way.

We might as well face it.

The response to my own question would be, that I like Coldplay in a whole different way that how I like Chris Martin.

I Like Chris, romantically.

I like Coldplay as my favorite band, and I like they're music more than any other band.

There for, my favorite band.

Its like with a boyfriend, and a friend.

Theres your boyfriend, like Chris, He might not last long.. I might get over him, time will tell.

When it comes to a friend, I might like him longer, because the love is not as heavy as a boyfriend, so I might like Coldplay longer than the time I will "Love" Chris.

I'm ATM where I'm deeply inlove with my boyfriend, but still love my friend.

ATM, I'm deeply inlove with Chris, but still love Coldplay.

So, yes I do like Chris a tad more than Coldplay.

But, again, that doesn't mean that I just like Chris, or that I like Chris a lot more.

Just a bit more.

And I'll admit, sometimes I'll watch interviews just to fawn over Chris, see them on t.v and wait til' midnight just to see Chris, or have posters, save pictures, etc.

BUT, a large amount of my fangirlness IS indeed of Coldplay, the band.

But there are some people who do like Coldplay more than the band member.

I don't give my respects, that doesn't make you more or less of a Coldplay fan.

you = cool

i like this post

Like, that you love.

That you want to marry.

That you day dream everyday.

Whom you write poems and songs to.

That you dream of.

LIKE.. THAT YOU FRIGGIN LOVE THE MAN.

Following me?..

I belong here?

But loving people you don't know is way of overrated. Therefor I do not belong here.

I am here but not for marriage, but just for that the men are real and have certain real songs .

So I want to respond about Coldplay and the men for me but I will answer the most insane, incomprehensible, without counting my bad english :rolleyes:

I know Chris writing songs that belong to the band, but also for his wife, Gwyneth from part of the band because Moses

Chris can also write songs that belongs to Guy because the reality ?

just talk on facebook (comments conversation strange/ unter photo )

with an English-Scottish, drinking water and who speaks a little in French and my wonderful friend who know everything about Magne F

unknown unter X facebook :sneaky:

maybe X & Y belong to Guy ?

Well I found the song with Guy

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjXiuNZ4rxo] with glass of water [/ame]

P.S but I have already said that I have a boyfriend, me I love and him so much in love too and who has no wife or girlfriend, or children yet.