✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Who/what do you like more, the band member that you "Love" or Coldplay itself?

Destrokk

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DUDES. I DON'T MEAN THAT YOU LIKE CHRIS MARTIN AS A MUSICIAN.

FOR LIKE, BECAUSE HE'S ATTRACTIVE AND CAUSE HE'S FUNNY AND A NICE GUY.

LOVE.

IN LOVE.

NOT LIKE.

IN FUCKING LOVE.

I'm probably limiting your answers, but really, try to understand.

Im going to have to relay back to when I first fell for Coldplay

I fell in love with Chris voice with Jonnys guitar, Wills Drums and Guys Baseline

I was 11... and didnt get to see a picture of the band until after Rush O Blood... and I liked Chris face but I wasnt like ZOMG! till I watched this Interview... and then I was like :explodes:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asGIGv6aDJE]YouTube- Chris Martin - Rove [live] interview 2003[/ame]

this is how I know I fall for people based on personality and how I can say for sure... I love the band as a whole more

also

LOL just because you fall for personality doesn't mean you can't possibly like him more than the band. I suppose that's just the assumption that to like the person more than the band is shallow. I suppose it could be seen that way, but that's up to interpretation.

I cannot put boundaries on my love for Coldplay. Their music, their concerts, everything about them from the faintest bassline to the biggest spectacle of lights and paper butterflies make me so happy that I want to stand up and scream it to the world. I want everyone to be able to share in this happiness, a euphoria and a sense of belonging that sometimes puts me on the verge of tears. I feel like, now that I know something so... perfect (for me) as the band as a whole exists, I almost couldn't function properly without it. But then Chris is such a big part of that - and in essence, that is probably even WHY I love him as I do. Fangirl type love aside, he is truly one of my heroes. Why? Because unintentionally, he has given me one of the best gifts I have ever been given, and if ever I was blessed enough to meet him, the first thing I would do is thank him for helping to bring me out of my darkness and depression and introducing me to a whole new world of optimism, love, and joy; for the music, and the feeling it gives me. I feel very deeply for the band as a whole - my love for Chris is essentially a very welcome side-effect.

I cannot put boundaries on my love for Coldplay. Their music, their concerts, everything about them from the faintest bassline to the biggest spectacle of lights and paper butterflies make me so happy that I want to stand up and scream it to the world. I want everyone to be able to share in this happiness, a euphoria and a sense of belonging that sometimes puts me on the verge of tears. I feel like, now that I know something so... perfect (for me) as the band as a whole exists, I almost couldn't function properly without it. But then Chris is such a big part of that - and in essence, that is probably even WHY I love him as I do. Fangirl type love aside, he is truly one of my heroes. Why? Because unintentionally, he has given me one of the best gifts I have ever been given, and if ever I was blessed enough to meet him, the first thing I would do is thank him for helping to bring me out of my darkness and depression and introducing me to a whole new world of optimism, love, and joy; for the music, and the feeling it gives me. I feel very deeply for the band as a whole - my love for Chris is essentially a very welcome side-effect.

i feel the exact same way

they pulled me through some really... really dark times too

its actually when i found them..... literally... in the dark

they lit up my life like the globe on the parachutes cover i owe them everything <3

• 3 months later...

there are people who decide to live "butterfly song on cover A-ha" is this freedom

H.S Magne has always been wrong with the medias and continues into delirium is not easy .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzFfQhUvJ_0&feature=related]YouTube- Coldplay - Hunting High And Low (Chris Martin and Mags)[/ame]

but I'm not in people's heads.

Like, that you love.

That you want to marry.

That you day dream everyday.

Whom you write poems and songs to.

That you dream of.

LIKE.. THAT YOU FRIGGIN LOVE THE MAN.

Following me?..

sweet all the Girls and men fans from A-ha, Coldplay, Mew who want marry me and is the friends

and everyone has his life with family on A-ha, Coldplay is happy family.

I am a copy side .

BUT MY FRIGGIN LOVE THE MAN.......... :dizzy2: :wacky:

my dream in fear is not really romantic, the place scares etc.. but a man who has lost his heart in 4 years and become as bee really is him.

but the reality I know nothing, I am lost in my life

but "fara" is "made" in Italian

Am I Wry ? no

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-S0qJS9mG4]Am I Wry ? no [/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBCvoX5WpfA]Am I Wry ? no [/ame]

him poor in money with his band but much love is true love

But wait...if you like one member in particular, isn't he a part of coldplay?

So you couldn't actually like coldplay less than this one member because this one member is in coldplay?

Or do you mean if I had the chance to choose between Guy and the rest of coldplay, who would I choose?

^ Lolz like 2 of my fail threads have been bumped.

Anyways,

If by particular you mean a bit more than Coldplay, then no it wouldn't be Coldplay.

As long as you like the band member as much as Coldplay, then there is no need to answer which you love more, and I guess as all of the fangirl liars, "I love them all!".

With choosing who you'd rather be with, would be like having 4 apples or your favorite apple.

I'd choose all four apples..more apples I guess, and it would come with my favorite apple. /weird metaphor.

So i guess It's the first question.

sweet all the Girls and men fans from A-ha, Coldplay, Mew who want marry me and is the friends

and everyone has his life with family on A-ha, Coldplay is happy family.

I am a copy side .

BUT MY FRIGGIN LOVE THE MAN.......... :dizzy2: :wacky:

my dream in fear is not really romantic, the place scares etc.. but a man who has lost his heart in 4 years and become as bee really is him.

but the reality I know nothing, I am lost in my life

but "fara" is "made" in Italian

Am I Wry ? no

him poor in money with his band but much love is true love

You seem like a really nice person, but wtf with all of the Mew refrences and stuff, we are talking about Coldplay, and even tho some people don't talk about Coldplay in The Lounge, and even highly dislike them, you could atleast separate your Mew fangirlness to the WoM, The Lounge, VM's or a Mew forum.

And two, I have no idea what you are saying :wreck:

Me either, what you say. I reread the first page of the post yet and all comments :\

That's true. I'm in love with all five. :wacky:

five ? :confused:

Only I know they are four

I' m fangirl of Coldplay, they are written on my pseudo fan coldplayer, not know the news of the band :embarrassed:

And Coldplay is like the family A-ha.

and Magne is the godfather of the daughter of Guy .

I am not a fan of Mew, the fans from the forum mew admi and mods ejected me , can go since for long time end 2009, is teen jealousy of the band and the singer.

but I'm a fan of Coldplay - A-ha, A-ha - Coldplay.

But wait...if you like one member in particular, isn't he a part of coldplay?

So you couldn't actually like coldplay less than this one member because this one member is in coldplay?

Or do you mean if I had the chance to choose between Guy and the rest of coldplay, who would I choose?

the first have spoke and I know is Guy Rupert Berryman

and more Guy found his real fan of Coldplay his Berrygirl French of France, her love Guy Rupert Berryman understand his sorrows and less love the famous .

him sings to her, and him love his Lady .

Facebook unofficial Guy Rupert Berryman