✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ever have a man who is in your pc background touch your arm?

sarah**

OH MY GOD.

I have posted my background before in the 'whats your desktop background look like'. For those who forget this is mine.

chris-wp-800.jpg

Anyways he is from a wonderful Canadian band called Sloan which I saw live tonight. After the show we got to talk with him for a bit and he touched my arm twice. This is my insane teeny bopper stupid moment, but let me enjoy my insane teeny bopper insane moment. And we got the setlist autographed!

I must calm down.

:stunned: :stunned: :stunned: You saw Sloan and didn't bring me with you? *sobs*....he touched your arm? *bawls*

Jess I was excited and was attemping to sing along to the new songs, that I don't really know all the words to but I tried, and a few other people in the first row also were singing along to the new songs and in the middle of the gig Chris said something like 'thanks to all of you who are trying to sing along to the new songs' :D That was me :D And I swear to god he made eye contact with me many times throughout the night :) I'm such a loser teeny bopper but still so excited :D

:stunned: :stunned: :stunned: You saw Sloan and didn't bring me with you? *sobs*....he touched your arm? *bawls*

Jess I was excited and was attemping to sing along to the new songs, that I don't really know all the words to but I tried, and a few other people in the first row also were singing along to the new songs and in the middle of the gig Chris said something like 'thanks to all of you who are trying to sing along to the new songs' :D That was me :D And I swear to god he made eye contact with me many times throughout the night :) I'm such a loser teeny bopper but still so excited :D

:lol: Oy, I would have been the same way. That's a great bunch of songs! I love Money City Maniacs. :D