✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Damon Albarn thread.

eff-exx

Bad girls who spammed forums ! :whip:

Now I'm stuck in my flat because I can't take my car to go out :\ :lol:

Naugthy Graham :sneaky:. And alex has sone bad thoughts at that moment haha !

I did the same thing when I met Graham but he didn"t react like that. Maybe if I have bigger boobs :\.

I met him at a Peter Doherty gig in a small venue. He supported him and played guitar with him. Double pleasure :D. At the end of the gig all the girl jump on Doherty but not me.

I just wait for Graham. When he finaly came I couldn't talk to him. I just gave him a paper to had a sign and he realise that it was the CD cover of his last LP.

He was so surprise that he made a big smile and thanks me for buying it. Then I finally start talking. Hardly, but I told him that I like his music and certainly more than Doherty music. He smiled again.

And I ask him how was the night for him. He said that it was a really good night because the audiance was listening to him when he played even if they didn't know who he was.

Then we took a photo and I keep the rest of the night secret :P

Nah he jumped in the bus with Doherty and that's it. But great moment for me. I didn't sleep at all that night.

I officially love drunk Louise :laugh3: So you showed Graham your boobies when you met him too :wacko: ?

That sounds like the best way to meet him. Knowing that not everyone is gonna jump all over him, since everyone else was distracted with Pete hehee. He sounds so adorable and sweet. That audience needs to show some respect for Graham :whip: how do you not know who Graham Coxon is? One of the best guitarists of all time, and not just because I'm a fan, I mean he is always in those top 100 best guitarists things anyway, and usually ranked pretty high.

But it's good you were there to give him some love :heart:

Seriously he is so sweet.

I would love to go shoe shopping with Graham and cuddle

:wacky:

Oh wow!! Yeh I was thinking yesterday, when you uploaded the photos: "I think I'm gonna like this girl"! That's so cool :)

hahaha yes!

I'm really loving that

The shamelessly scrummy Clash sandwich thread as well :sneaky:

HOLY PAUL SIMONON they have some delish photos on there!

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha yes!

I'm really loving that

The shamelessly scrummy Clash sandwich thread as well :sneaky:

HOLY PAUL SIMONON they have some delish photos on there!

Mmmhmm, Paul's quite the looker alright. And don't forget the Cass thread. Mmmmm, the Cass thread....

Mmmmmm Paul Simonon, I don't care if he could be my grandpa, I'd do him in a heart beat :bomb:

GOD I KNOW Cass too!

Gorillaz is fine I tell ya!

Speaking of, I should bumb my Clash thread on here with all those pics I found over at the Gorillaz forum. Although I'm the only one who posts in The Clash thread over here anyway :facepalm: im such a loser!

edit: have you girls seen this before?

[ame=

]
[/ame]

it always makes me laugh.

some of those you tube comments LMAO

"those lads are not well"

:laugh3:

The picture threads are the best!

You are not a loser - you've got great taste in music!

I love that video. Jamie's little dance is adorable and the way Damon kinda falls off the bed is hilarious. They're like a pair of children. I love that about them. Have you seen the film Bananaz? It is fantastic. They're just so funny together.

I'm in the process of getting drunk so here goes my coherence (I've heard it hates me for some reason)...

Louise, I'm SO happy for you. The pic is so lovely and I bet that was the night to remember. It must've been so so lovely. :nice:

As for the rest of you, :hug:I'll picspam tomorrow, hopefully I won't post pics you've seen thousands of times already.

:smiley:

• Like 1

He vomits a few times in star shaped... :sick: and yah they show all the vomit and everything!

he vomits in Bananaz too. I think he's always gotten a bit nervous before some shows. The best part in Bananaz though is when Smoggy, his bodyguard is pooping and everyone smells it outside the bathroom :lol: then Damon like puts his shirt over his face and is a big diva, "oh god it smells so bad, i cant get sick, it ruins my vocal chords!!" or something like that. LMAO maybe I'll watch Bananaz tonight

This thread is moving.

I love when you're posting many picture like that (especially the one at the lake) !! :bomb:

The only bromance is the Gramon one !

but if Damon really is now with Jamie let me have Graham

We are so beautiful together innit ? :rolleyes:

828484DSCF7086__2_.jpg

OMGOSH LOUISE YOU'RE SO LUCKEHHHHHHH :wacky:

And he's so. Cute. :blush:

p.s. is anyone else on the Gorillaz unofficial forum by any chance? I joined up to talk about my upcoming shows and stuff and there is a Damon thread on there too :wideeyed: And a Damon and Jamie thread too. Damon has a lot of bromances lol

I'm on, but I don't visit or post there much.

Bad girls who spammed forums ! :whip:

Now I'm stuck in my flat because I can't take my car to go out :\ :lol:

Naugthy Graham :sneaky:. And alex has sone bad thoughts at that moment haha !

I did the same thing when I met Graham but he didn"t react like that. Maybe if I have bigger boobs :\.

I met him at a Peter Doherty gig in a small venue. He supported him and played guitar with him. Double pleasure :D. At the end of the gig all the girl jump on Doherty but not me.

I just wait for Graham. When he finaly came I couldn't talk to him. I just gave him a paper to had a sign and he realise that it was the CD cover of his last LP.

He was so surprise that he made a big smile and thanks me for buying it. Then I finally start talking. Hardly, but I told him that I like his music and certainly more than Doherty music. He smiled again.

And I ask him how was the night for him. He said that it was a really good night because the audiance was listening to him when he played even if they didn't know who he was.

Then we took a photo and I keep the rest of the night secret :P

Nah he jumped in the bus with Doherty and that's it. But great moment for me. I didn't sleep at all that night.

OMG :bomb::bomb:

Yep, so I watched Bananaz tonight! hahahaha I love it so much.

Damon is really gross if I think about it throughout this whole show. Really how am I so attracted to this man who keeps farting, pooping, eating really gross, mooning ppl, and vomitting all the time?

But then again he is fucking hilarious at everything, and I'm a sucker for funny guys. So I guess it all evens out :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp-pTI5dcWM&feature=related]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp-pTI5dcWM&feature=related[/ame]

i think he definitely sharted his pants around 7:00 :blank: oh my goodness boyz neva grow up! lol

Oh god I'm laughing so hard, silly Damon xD

I wish this was bigger :bigcry:

tumblr_l6cuq2gxlC1qbc16fo1_100.gif

Same here *sigh*

I love when you're posting many picture like that (especially the one at the lake) !! :bomb:

The only bromance is the Gramon one !

828484DSCF7086__2_.jpg

Louise!! :O

I can't believe we met so many times and you didn't tell me this:whip:

Also, this picture is cute! Look at his face haha

And that's so cool how you met him, I'm happy for you :blush:

edit: have you girls seen this before?

it always makes me laugh.

some of those you tube comments LMAO

"those lads are not well"

:laugh3:

Oh god, they're worse than kids xD

He vomits a few times in star shaped... :sick: and yah they show all the vomit and everything!

he vomits in Bananaz too. I think he's always gotten a bit nervous before some shows. The best part in Bananaz though is when Smoggy, his bodyguard is pooping and everyone smells it outside the bathroom :lol: then Damon like puts his shirt over his face and is a big diva, "oh god it smells so bad, i cant get sick, it ruins my vocal chords!!" or something like that. LMAO maybe I'll watch Bananaz tonight

Why does he vomit? :uhoh:

And this part is HILARIOUS

Yep, so I watched Bananaz tonight! hahahaha I love it so much.

Damon is really gross if I think about it throughout this whole show. Really how am I so attracted to this man who keeps farting, pooping, eating really gross, mooning ppl, and vomitting all the time?

But then again he is fucking hilarious at everything, and I'm a sucker for funny guys. So I guess it all evens out :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp-pTI5dcWM&feature=related

i think he definitely sharted his pants around 7:00 :blank: oh my goodness boyz neva grow up! lol

This post reminded me to watch Bananaz. :surprised:

HOPEFULLY I GET TO WATCH IT TONIGHT :charming:

To make the pleasure last :P

Because of the stress of being on stage with no bass guitar player. This scene is a bit yeurk as the one lizzy post :dozey:

• Haha 1

828484DSCF7086__2_.jpg

That is so amazing!!!

That is definately a story to be proud of :D

Aww, I'm not usually one to fancy Graham but he looks ultra cute here! Really sweet. :nice:

:laugh3: I remember seeing this on tumblr

Damon's ridiculously high trousers + Jamie's laugh + silly dancing + Jamie saying 'Youtube' over and over again? :lol:

^ yes, that snoop and damon photo is hilarious, what they wrote there and everything :lol:

Oh god I'm laughing so hard, silly Damon xD

Same here *sigh*

Also, this picture is cute! Look at his face haha

And that's so cool how you met him, I'm happy for you :blush:

Oh god, they're worse than kids xD

:P I know he is so funny. That's honestly one of the huge turns ons about him for me, the fact that he is hilarious. Of course being so good looking and talented too have there perks lol

This post reminded me to watch Bananaz. :surprised:

HOPEFULLY I GET TO WATCH IT TONIGHT :charming:

Yes, Ly you HAVE to watch it! It's all on you tube as well :nice:

tumblr_l570c9qyzW1qa75sjo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l58vhfJqYy1qc30f3o1_400.jpg

nice hat!

tumblr_l5d28udWLx1qc161po1_400.jpg

crack :P

I havent seen Bananaz before so I have no idea about his humour really, havent seen a great deal of it in interviews yet :lol:. But the first things that come to mind if asked why I find him attractive it would be;

his appearance, facial features, general look

his accent :wacko:

obviously talent plays probably the biggest part

Oooh, he should wear a suit more often :wideeyed:

Oh my goodness Kelly! Go watch Bananaz now on you tube or something woman :whip: lol the quality is really not that bad when I watch it on large screen from you tube on my computer.

Well, yes of course his looks are just HNG :bomb: perfect. I've never liked anyone I haven't actually known in real life this much :lol:

And yah, he is pretty much my favorite person in music too now. I've just really grown to admire him very quickly I suppose.

I think that's cute you like his accent. Is your accent much different Kelly? 'Cus you don't live very far from London either?

4iitdk.gif

In interviews, his humour probably isn't all that evident, because he doesn't really play to gallery in that respect, if you know what I mean? I think the way he sees it is that he's a musician and not a comedian or an entertainer and so he's not gonna play it up for the camera, but in Bananaz, he's just himself. You can see him and Jamie messing around and it's very funny!

It's a great film and definitely worth watching.

I LOVE the bit with his daughter. She is adorable. The way she starts tugging on the sheet of paper in Ibrahim Ferrer's hand is so cute.

Oooh, and the "I wanna play my banjo" bit.

^

exactly!!

it's just him being himself around his friends that is funny. i can see it in Starshaped too :nice:

in interviews yah, he is much more about the music and what he believes in and all that.

Oh my god, the banjo part :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uLE-XvZTFs&feature=related]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uLE-XvZTFs&feature=related[/ame]

yes, obviously we both love it, having it in our siggies :P

"i told you on the day, that I would be having a few creative ideas"

rofl.

Oh and i took these screen shots sometime last night, make of them what you will :smug:

Screenshot2010-06-10at123715AM.png

Screenshot2010-06-10at123719AM.png

Oh my goodness Kelly! Go watch Bananaz now on you tube or something woman :whip: lol the quality is really not that bad when I watch it on large screen from you tube on my computer.

Well, yes of course his looks are just HNG :bomb: perfect. I've never liked anyone I haven't actually known in real life this much :lol:

And yah, he is pretty much my favorite person in music too now. I've just really grown to admire him very quickly I suppose.

I think that's cute you like his accent. Is your accent much different Kelly? 'Cus you don't live very far from London either?

4iitdk.gif

Yah I should really get round to either buying it or watching on Youtube in the meantime.

Same, in the space of a few months I've seen the genius of the man :laugh3: before that i always liked his blur and TGTBATQ stuff, his was one of my favourite musicians but it wasent on a high level.

Erm, I guess mine isnt much different from his accent, but I still think he sounds a tad 'posher' than me :lol: anyway yea, I just think he has a nice tone to his voice

In interviews, his humour probably isn't all that evident, because he doesn't really play to gallery in that respect, if you know what I mean? I think the way he sees it is that he's a musician and not a comedian or an entertainer and so he's not gonna play it up for the camera, but in Bananaz, he's just himself. You can see him and Jamie messing around and it's very funny!

Yea this makes perfect sense actually, I suppose interviews are something he doesnt enjoy, so he just treats it like a job, very formal and orderly. I guess I'm thinking of other musicians or pop stars that play up a bit in interviews and joke around, so I suppose thats what I'm getting at.

OMG, when Damon has his head shaved and he looks in the mirror in horror, clutching the mirror! :laugh3: Jamie is just so attractive based on his humour, what a guy. When they go to that record thingy and he says 'We're in hell' :lol:

Yah I should really get round to either buying it or watching on Youtube in the meantime.

Same, in the space of a few months I've seen the genius of the man :laugh3: before that i always liked his blur and TGTBATQ stuff, his was one of my favourite musicians but it wasent on a high level.

Erm, I guess mine isnt much different from his accent, but I still think he sounds a tad 'posher' than me :lol: anyway yea, I just think he has a nice tone to his voice

Yea this makes perfect sense actually, I suppose interviews are something he doesnt enjoy, so he just treats it like a job, very formal and orderly. I guess I'm thinking of other musicians or pop stars that play up a bit in interviews and joke around, so I suppose thats what I'm getting at.

OMG, when Damon has his head shaved and he looks in the mirror in horror, clutching the mirror! :laugh3: Jamie is just so attractive based on his humour, what a guy. When they go to that record thingy and he says 'We're in hell' :lol:

Ah I see. Yah, he does always sound a bit posh.

Jamie is attractive because he's so funny! Exactly.

The part where Damon is making phone calls in Miami is funny, when he starts to drool all down his face and then the lady catches him ROFL :laugh3:

found this too, back from Coachella

DSC01665.jpg

^ wondering what sort of funky green undies those are mr. albarn :}