✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Damon Albarn thread.

eff-exx

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK I was about ready to go to bed and then I came across something good.....and I wouldn't be a good friend to mah Damongirlz without sharing a........

NEW PHOTOS ALERT!!!!!!!!!!:D

daj2.jpg

daj1.jpg

Ohh :surprised: i actually just saw those on tumblr and was about to post them too :lol: how do you find ones posted on tumblr, Shani? Are you secretly on tumblr and not telling the rest of us? :sneaky: lol

Ohh :surprised: i actually just saw those on tumblr and was about to post them too :lol: how do you find ones posted on tumblr, Shani? Are you secretly on tumblr and not telling the rest of us? :sneaky: lol

LOL! No-you know what I STILL need to get a Tumblr account-I have lurked there from time to time but dunno what accounts to check out!:laugh3: Nah I found mine lurking on GU again. :D

Fall asleep or pass out drunk anywhere :lol: almost same thing for him lol.

And yes, kitty now responds to his name. How ironic hahaha so cute :3

tumblr_l90taj6eer1qb1553o1_500.jpg

these two are so funny...

tumblr_l8z93kPnPl1qarcmgo1_500.png

tumblr_l90adqKtS81qzqkk9o1_500.jpg

:laugh3:

tumblr_l90ogtCDlL1qapz1zo1_500.png

tumblr_l90agbTyul1qzmw1so1_500.jpg

tumblr_l8wb86wdX41qaxxv7o1_400.jpg

tumblr_l2jrl3swVl1qzg2pbo1_400.jpg

tumblr_l8ycrebQZP1qc161po1_500.jpg

tumblr_l8yczprY9D1qc161po1_500.jpg

tumblr_l90120YHk31qc161po1_400.jpg

night girls :kiss:

:laugh3: The 3rd one have me laughing so hard! His face especially-'Bitches better RECOGNIZE!' :laugh3:

I luv seeing him in pics with fans. I don't know where people get he doesn't like to meet his fans-everyone pic (yes even the non-smiling ones! HAHA!) and encounter I've seen/heard of him he seems like a sweetheart!:D

Well my friends who I got him from said it was definitely a girl and I have never had a kitten before so I thought it was too. Plus he's longed hair so I guess some things were easy hidden lol also I guess when they are kittens everything is so small and sort of looks similar lol. But I was playing with him last night and I noticed some things so I went to google LOL. And yep definitely a boy. :lol: my roommate thought he might be one cus he played so much too.

Check the privies. :|

Females get period, which can be terrible to clean up.

Males would normally roam the streets...

OK I was about ready to go to bed and then I came across something good.....and I wouldn't be a good friend to mah Damongirlz without sharing a........

NEW PHOTOS ALERT!!!!!!!!!!:D

daj2.jpg

daj1.jpg

Striking the cute pose eh, Mr Albarn? :wink3:

tumblr_l90adqKtS81qzqkk9o1_500.jpg

:laugh3:

tumblr_l2jrl3swVl1qzg2pbo1_400.jpg

The first one. :laugh3:

And omgosh, the Albarn nose. :dead:

well i got like 90% of my pics uploaded 2 both tinypic & photobucket. it took for freaking ever!

2nuoplc.jpg

2coinvp.jpg

5ufxbp.jpg

shani, u totally need 2 get a tumblr. it is so freaking addicting. i just made mine not 2 long ago.

and lizzy, u should upload a pic of ur blur fools day vinyl on here. :)

night girls. <3

well i got like 90% of my pics uploaded 2 both tinypic & photobucket. it took for freaking ever!

2nuoplc.jpg

2coinvp.jpg

5ufxbp.jpg

shani, u totally need 2 get a tumblr. it is so freaking addicting. i just made mine not 2 long ago.

and lizzy, u should upload a pic of ur blur fools day vinyl on here. :)

night girls. <3

These are GORG BB! I haven't seen a couple of these yet!:D

I definitely want to start a tumblr! I'll try to look into it tomorrow I think-along with seeing if our long-awaited mag is FINALLY stateside yet!

Yeah Lizzy we wanna see!!!!:D

*HUGS* LUV YA BB! NIGHT! HOT, SWEET AND SALTY DREAMS OF OUR MAN!

It will still be a while for the FD vinyl to get here :D maybe next week I'll have it, it is coming from London afterall :wideeyed:

tumblr_l9328rwxze1qzqkk9o1_400.gif

tumblr_l92okgW9eS1qc177no1_500.jpg

tumblr_l92bh5PYqN1qzmw1so1_400.gif

tumblr_l927p8PGlF1qzmw1so1_500.jpg

and oh god that life sized Gramon pic :dead: DO WANT!

Yah, Shani post your tumblr url in here when you get it! The Blur fans on tumblr are amazing and everyone gets along so well :)

It will still be a while for the FD vinyl to get here :D maybe next week I'll have it, it is coming from London afterall :wideeyed:

Yah, Shani post your tumblr url in here when you get it! The Blur fans on tumblr are amazing and everyone gets along so well :)

:laugh3::laugh3:Gee! Wonder what finger THAT is in the first pic! :laugh3: These are great, Lizzy! Thank you!

You guys will DEFINITELY be the first ones to get my Tumblr link when I set it up-I'm looking forward to meeting all the beautiful Blur/Damon/Gorillaz peeps there too! Thanks again you guys! *HUGS*

OMG Just found out that Damon covered a Steely Dan classic (under his alias of 2D-even uses more of a 2D tone on it)-This is sexy as HELL!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZDSYqljS98]YouTube - Nathan Haines featuring 2D (from Gorillaz) - FM[/ame]

Yah, I think he's giving us dat middle finger... fuck us Damon? Ok. :dead:

Nightly lil Damon spam...

tumblr_l92ti17NjE1qcp5kio1_1280.jpg

tumblr_l918tbUdfq1qbs6kro1_1280.jpg

gramon-hug.gif

tumblr_kptkqiZKRp1qa02uno1_500.jpg

tumblr_ks7ynsmjQe1qa02uno1_500.jpg

tumblr_ksd3zmRCPi1qa02uno1_500.jpg

tumblr_ksxhoogAhc1qa02uno1_500.jpg

tumblr_l93z9g4i4M1qdgaxfo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l948luUghQ1qc161po1_500.jpg

Holy crap I haven't seen half of these! Right-click-save, right-click-save, right-click-save......:D Thank you Lizzy BB!

And hot damn if those first 2 bedroom-eyes shots aren't panty-droppers! :shocked2: And the scruff in the first one.......I may need to be resucitated! Seriously these are GORG!

Hey guys-I haven't been able to start my tumblr yet, sorry! :( Hope to sometime this week!

*HUGS* Have a good night BBs! Luv yas!

oh, ok. im excited 2 see it! i wanted 2 get it off of ebay, but it was near $200! maybe one day. what do u do with them, frame them? thats probably what i would do anyway lol. oh and thanks for all the pics!

shani, i hope you have time 2 make a tumblr soon. it is seriously frickin addicting though. i just wish i could access it at work. im gonna get a new phone soon so hopefully i will be able 2 that way. we arent allowed on the internets at work except 2 look up drugs and physician information. :rolleyes:

night girls! <3

2rqeue8.jpg

zkg8xh.jpg

167w5s2.jpg

ixzj7k.jpg

2wd7crk.jpg

2cp7uv7.jpg

UGH I know his bedroom eyes kill me :dead:

So i know there are some new girls lately... you all need to join the Diamon Owlbarn group we have on here too :P

feel free to spam it ;D

tumblr_l5jnx2sUej1qap859o1_500.jpg

ugh seriously his nose... WHYYY :bomb:

tumblr_l8ikbc9WBk1qcv0yuo1_500.jpg

^ i love how he has traded the love beads necklace for that marijuana leaves bracelet now :lol: he would lol

THX for the invite BB! I FLOVE it!!!!:D

I do love that bracelet-and that nose-perfect for Eskimo Kisses! (Yes I know I'm a dork!:P)

On a bit of a sad note-did you guys hear that Gorillaz had to cancel their CT show-no reason given as of now, but I'm sure they guys aren't happy it had to happen. PRAYING PHX is still safe (I hear the front is still available at $100-weird thing is, Dodge Theater is a small venue).

ohh. that sucks. i really hope none of ur guys shows get cancelled. if i lived in arizona i would totally go with you 2 yours!

i just joined diamond owlbarn. i love it.

AWWWW!!!! Dammit that would be so much fun too!!!!! :(

Seriously though-y'all should look into it! I dunno when I can get my tix yet (prob middle weekend of Oct when I have a freebie check-trust me this won't sell out in PHX-not too many people have taste in music or culture here-they all like country music and celebrate Ed Hardy as a fashion icon here. Believe me when I say I cannot believe my luck Damon's bringing such an amazing band here.

AWWWW!!!! Dammit that would be so much fun too!!!!! :(

Seriously though-y'all should look into it! I dunno when I can get my tix yet (prob middle weekend of Oct when I have a freebie check-trust me this won't sell out in PHX-not too many people have taste in music or culture here-they all like country music and celebrate Ed Hardy as a fashion icon here. Believe me when I say I cannot believe my luck Damon's bringing such an amazing band here.

if i lived closer i totally would consider it! i live in wisconsin. blah. lol. i just went on ticketmaster and looked up the chicago show and they still have tickets available. not floor ones, but decent ones. so yea, im sure your safe if chicago hasn't sold out yet.

and omg ed hardy. barf. and country. OMG. im so sorry bb.

OMG I JUST LOOKED UP PHOENIX AND THEY STILL HAVE PIT TIX LEFT. WTF. lucky. ur gonna get some great "seats" dude. damon is gonna sweat on u. im so jealous right now. (idk if ur pit section has chairs or is standing, but it is 3rd row)

if i lived closer i totally would consider it! i live in wisconsin. blah. lol. i just went on ticketmaster and looked up the chicago show and they still have tickets available. not floor ones, but decent ones. so yea, im sure your safe if chicago hasn't sold out yet.

and omg ed hardy. barf. and country. OMG. im so sorry bb.

OMG I JUST LOOKED UP PHOENIX AND THEY STILL HAVE PIT TIX LEFT. WTF. lucky. ur gonna get some great seats.

HAHA!!!!! THX BB!!!!! *HUGS* Yeah and if it's creative and stimulates your mind (like, you know, Gorillaz! ;)) forget it-most everyone here is happy just being braindead (aside from a handful of BEAUTIFUL people I have befriended-who hate it here too of course! LOL!)

But yeah-the luck for me! :D (Seriously, Damon, if you read this-yeah right whaddami, a moron?-but dammit PLEASE DO NOT CANCEL PHX OK????) The way I see it-there may not be a whole mess of fans, but those that are are QUALITY fans-and that just means more of the boys for us! :D (K dunno if that made sense as I'm dead tired but hopefully all y'all got it! :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:)