✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Damon Albarn thread.

eff-exx

Awww Luvin' the pics today! Missy and Pepper are adorable (I luv the pic of Pappa Albarn comforting his upset bb girl! :D) Suzi is beyond lucky! And she's so cute with her bump in those pics! :D

OK, OK-I do luv the Albarn arms too, but dammit it's hard to pick a body part on that man! I luv the whole thing, damn me to hell! :laugh3:

@laundromatlock-you need to not underestimate yourself BB! Those pics are AMAZING!!!:D

Lastly-I have to apologize-I know I'm the big reason why the pages have been going so fast. I seriously do not know how to multi-quote in a post so I'm gonna try to refrain from quoting too much-and saying that I promise I'm not trying to ignore people-if I miss a reply I sincerely am sorry! :( *HUGS TO ALL*

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Their kids really are so cute!!

ShaniBee, I've never used the multiquote function thing either, but I've just had a look at it and I think I've figured it out!

You see on the bottom right-hand side of each post where the "quote" button is? Beside it there's a "multi-quote" button. You need to click on this button for every post you wanna quote. When you click on it the little green bit on it turns red, which means it's been added to you're post. So click on it for the posts you want to quote and then click on "new reply" and they will be added to it for you. Hope my explaination is clear! If you don't understand what I mean just ask and I'll try and explain it better!!

Their kids really are so cute!!

ShaniBee, I've never used the multiquote function thing either, but I've just had a look at it and I think I've figured it out!

You see on the bottom right-hand side of each post where the "quote" button is? Beside it there's a "multi-quote" button. You need to click on this button for every post you wanna quote. When you click on it the little green bit on it turns red, which means it's been added to you're post. So click on it for the posts you want to quote and then click on "new reply" and they will be added to it for you. Hope my explaination is clear! If you don't understand what I mean just ask and I'll try and explain it better!!

I definitely will have to check that out! Thank you BB! :D

Timezones are a bitch. When the thread is at it's noisiest, I'm asleep. :shifty:

QFT :cheesy:

*joins Team Biceps* There's no way anyone will ever persuade me into thinking biceps aren't hot.

THIS.

But with abs, biceps do come along too, right? :thinking: /out of topic

I want to see pics of Missy and Graham's lil Pepper on a play date, becoming BFFs just like their dads are :cheesy:

Olley246fs.jpg

tumblr_l8pbjasX0p1qc161po1_400.jpg

freakin' cuteness

and yes, Suzi is the luckiest lady ever. and look how she glows in those pictures, her belly full of the Albarn seed. :lol:

It's so beautiful to see rockstars hanging out with their kids. :wacko:

I wonder how it's like to have a rockstar for a dad.

Albarn seed. :laugh3::laugh3:

mmmm biceps :mellow:

His biceps are so sexy in Song 2 video...

I will have to find another video, it doesn't work for me too! Screw all this copyright restrictions.

Yah, it's sad they split, I think she really encouraged him a lot once the guys asked him to leave Blur. I read that he tried to kill himself again but she helped him. Too bad they are not still together.

tumblr_l8ee95abkG1qa02uno1_r1_500.jpg

Quote:“Then one day in November 2001, he hung up a noose. ‘The thing is - the double pop ridiculousness of it - is that it’s an old noose that I’d saved from a Smiths show I went to when I was a teenager. Morrissey had thrown it into the audience [at Panic’s call to ‘hang the DJ’] and I ended up with it.’ But instead of stepping up onto a chair, Coxon thought of his new baby daughter Pepper. In that brief moment of clarity, he went to her mother (his ex-girlfrined) and asked for help. Now the noose is back in the shoebox that he’s kept it in since that Smiths show.”

:cry: So heartbreaking and sad. God, Graham :bigcry:

& I've pics of her, and him and oddly enough she looks like PJ Harvey :lol: and we all know how Gra hates PJ Harvey LOL. I also read that Graham learned Swedish because she was swedish, cute! I haven't heard who or if anyone he is with now tho :confused:

Aww. :sad::sad: The pressure of being in Blur must be terrible. I'm so glad he didn't do it.

Why does he hate PJ Harvey? :thinking:

Learning Swedish, that's so sweet of him!

Images of Damon at the Beirut date. Really not that impressive, but it's the only thing i got:

byblos_gorillaz_104.jpg

Great pictures by the way! :thumbsup:

I don't know why but even when Damon smokes he somehow looks attractive... Omg if I was younger I would never say that, what has happened to me now? :|

Oh :blush: that's so sweet of you! Gramon pic too! thank you :hug:

I will have to find another video, it doesn't work for me too! Screw all this copyright restrictions.

Aww. :sad::sad: The pressure of being in Blur must be terrible. I'm so glad he didn't do it.

Why does he hate PJ Harvey? :thinking:

Learning Swedish, that's so sweet of him!

Great pictures by the way! :thumbsup:

I don't know why but even when Damon smokes he somehow looks attractive... Omg if I was younger I would never say that, what has happened to me now? :|

Him and Damon just have a little argument about PJ Harvey in Starshaped. Damon likes her music and Graham thinks she is overrated. :lol: He doesn't like Bowie either so.. :whip:

AND OMG! Girls, I found the most slashy/ pervy quotes from the guys tonight on live journal :freak: let me share....:bomb:

“I got off with Damon before that show. I remember us going out the front and snogging each other in the audience. Then he went out the back and got a BJ... Damon's gay, that's all I'm saying." - Alex

“Men kissing men is good…I hate to say I’m just a straight male. It’s very boring. I don’t recommend it.” —Damon

“If I remember my first kiss? Do you mean on the mouth..or down there? Oh, yes, I remember them both.” —Alex

(about kissing men) “Damon and I especially have done that. I’d give him lovebites and he’d give me lovebites. A cruel trick. But it’s never really soberly. And after kissing him… it’s a bit like when farmers force sheep into sheep dips. When they come out the other side they’re probably quite similar to how I feel after kissing him. To quote Justine, he’s a washing machine mouth. He’s got a very large tongue, you see, and I haven’t.” —Graham

"Everybody shagged everybody else. Especially round at Donna’s.’ [in a Welsh accent] ‘We’re having an orgy.’ Hahahahahaha. " - Alex talking about Elastica and Blur

"Suede's song, Animal Lover is written by Brett Anderson after his girlfriend at the time, Justine Frischmann came home with red scratches all down her back after fucking with Damon Albarn." - Love and Poison, Official Biography of Suede.

“I think it’s better if blokes can admit that they can have crushes on other blokes. I’ve probably had crushes but never really sexual crushes on men.” —Graham

“I’m not that much of a shag athlete, I’m really not.” —Alex

“Look at Damon! Isn’t he beautiful?” —Graham

“I don’t care who I snog, girls or boys. It’s not a sexual thing at all, it’s more of a header.” —Damon

“I think we all decided to snog each other that night, me, Damon and Graham. Damon was going, ‘You gotta do it, Alex! You gotta do it!’ So I snogged both of them. Male bonding. I like girls; maybe I’m just scared of exploring my sexuality. I don’t know. I would have thought I would have shagged Graham by now, or at least got a hand job off him or something, but there always seems to be something better to do.” —Alex

OMFG CRYING!! OH THE SLASH I COULD JUST DIE! :dead:

Really there is no reason for people to diss Blur fangirls... I mean this stuff is real that we fangirl about :smug::sneaky:

AND OMG! Girls, I found the most slashy/ pervy quotes from the guys tonight on live journal :freak: let me share....:bomb:

“I got off with Damon before that show. I remember us going out the front and snogging each other in the audience. Then he went out the back and got a BJ... Damon's gay, that's all I'm saying." - Alex

“Men kissing men is good…I hate to say I’m just a straight male. It’s very boring. I don’t recommend it.” —Damon

“If I remember my first kiss? Do you mean on the mouth..or down there? Oh, yes, I remember them both.” —Alex

(about kissing men) “Damon and I especially have done that. I’d give him lovebites and he’d give me lovebites. A cruel trick. But it’s never really soberly. And after kissing him… it’s a bit like when farmers force sheep into sheep dips. When they come out the other side they’re probably quite similar to how I feel after kissing him. To quote Justine, he’s a washing machine mouth. He’s got a very large tongue, you see, and I haven’t.” —Graham

"Everybody shagged everybody else. Especially round at Donna’s.’ [in a Welsh accent] ‘We’re having an orgy.’ Hahahahahaha. " - Alex talking about Elastica and Blur

"Suede's song, Animal Lover is written by Brett Anderson after his girlfriend at the time, Justine Frischmann came home with red scratches all down her back after fucking with Damon Albarn." - Love and Poison, Official Biography of Suede.

“I think it’s better if blokes can admit that they can have crushes on other blokes. I’ve probably had crushes but never really sexual crushes on men.” —Graham

“I don’t care who I snog, girls or boys. It’s not a sexual thing at all, it’s more of a header.” —Damon

“I think we all decided to snog each other that night, me, Damon and Graham. Damon was going, ‘You gotta do it, Alex! You gotta do it!’ So I snogged both of them. Male bonding. I like girls; maybe I’m just scared of exploring my sexuality. I don’t know. I would have thought I would have shagged Graham by now, or at least got a hand job off him or something, but there always seems to be something better to do.” —Alex

OMFG CRYING!! OH THE SLASH I COULD JUST DIE! :dead:

Really there is no reason for people to diss Blur fangirls... I mean this stuff is real that we fangirl about :smug::sneaky:

:shocked2::shocked2::shocked2::shocked2::shocked2::shocked2::shocked2:

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!! I never had a clue what manwhores they were!!!!! YES THIS IS A GOOD THING!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Can we just get back into a time machine and go back to the early 90s UK? PLEASE???????:wink3::wink3::wink3::wink3::wink3:

Omfg. :freak: This is what fangirls live on. :dead: And yes Liz, I agree with you! :bomb:

Gosh, I even find this hot. :freak:

Damon has a washing machine mouth... :drunk:

:shocked2::shocked2::shocked2::shocked2::shocked2::shocked2::shocked2:

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!! I never had a clue what manwhores they were!!!!! YES THIS IS A GOOD THING!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Can we just get back into a time machine and go back to the early 90s UK? PLEASE???????:wink3::wink3::wink3::wink3::wink3:

man whores fo sho. love it.

iasfm with the time machine thing. that would be fucking amazing. I would have give anything 2 live in London during my teens.

Well I'm going to take a cold shower for the 3rd. time tonight :sweatdrop:

Just sweet jesus..

the whole bunch of them are just naughty naughty dirty boyz! :whip:

tumblr_l5vh0blQRb1qc161po1_400.jpg

tumblr_l3oweqWWON1qap859o1_500.jpg

they need to be whipped and punished :whip:

Just Sweet Jesus? JUST???

Yeah I can't think of anything else either-speechless ovah heah! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Liz, if there's the best Damon fan award, you must be nominated! :lips:

I second this motion! :D

YES IT WORKED!!!!! YOU RAWK BB!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! :cool::cool::cool:

Congrats on the multiquoting Shani! :lol:

Ly, thank you :blush: but that's just silly. What defines best fan really? I think we should all just win, Best WoM Community or something hahah.. we've all gotten so many new girls just to join for this lovely man and we all get along so greatly. :nice:

Oh and I know I ran for that Biggest Guy Berryman fan award last year and won, but honestly I just wanted to troll the other SUPER annoying fangirls and beat them :evil: which I did! Plus winners had a chance at 100 pounds as a prize :D and I got that.. so. I just wanted to say that too, because I don't think I was/ am his biggest fan or anything either.

tumblr_l5b08eUkWF1qalicoo1_500.jpg

Good night lovely ladies and naughty Blur boyz :wacky:

Congrats on the multiquoting Shani! :lol:

Ly, thank you :blush: but that's just silly. What defines best fan really? I think we should all just win, Best WoM Community or something hahah.. we've all gotten so many new girls just to join for this lovely man and we all get along so greatly. :nice:

Oh and I know I ran for that Biggest Guy Berryman fan award last year and won, but honestly I just wanted to troll the other SUPER annoying fangirls and beat them :evil: which I did! Plus winners had a chance at 100 pounds as a prize :D and I got that.. so. I just wanted to say that too, because I don't think I was/ am his biggest fan or anything either.

tumblr_l5b08eUkWF1qalicoo1_500.jpg

Good night lovely ladies and naughty Blur boyz :wacky:

Awww thanks!!!!! LOL!!! :kiss: And you are so sweet to me-you guys ALL are! I've been on damn fandoms where everyone vies to be the 'Supahfan', and Dear God it ain't pretty. One in particular, because the object of the fans' 'love' was about being in touch with the fans as much as possible-that one got ugly-so much backstabbing and fakery it wasn't worth it anymore. You guys are NOTHING like that-and I just met you. Seriously you guys rock. :cool:

And Lizzy-that pic-Goddamn! :D Damon makes the 'Bambi-in-the-headlights' eyes SEXAY!!!!:kiss:

Have a good night BB! And here's a beauty in return:

kateunddamon6bbfc3.jpg

I have to say-no disrespect to Justine (as they were together around this time I think?) But I gotta say they would've been cute together too!:D

Awww! Her name isn't too bad... but I mean what do you expect out of Graham? :P

:cry: So heartbreaking and sad. God, Graham :bigcry:

Haha I don't really picture how it sounds in english, but in french it would just be weird^^

This story is so sad, poor Graham :sad:

Omg these quotes Liz! xD

You rock too, Shani. :lips:

They look really good together in that picture. Why did she leave Damon? (I'm glad she did anyway :shy:)

You're right. The term 'best' have been used too casually; I did it myself. I think all of you are amazing fangirls; I don't think I can ever find anyone at where I live that are like y'all. :hug:

Do you want me to suggest Best WoM community at the 2010 Awards Ideas thread? :P

I remember being a Berrygirl and you were the first person to VM me. :wacko:

How annoying were they? :\

YES IT WORKED!!!!! YOU RAWK BB!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! :cool::cool::cool:

Awww, no problem at all!! Glad you were able to understand what I was saying - I'm not great at explaining things!

kateunddamon6bbfc3.jpg

This is such a lovely picture. I really like Kate Winslet. She's so pretty and quirky and a great actor. Like her a lot. I love Damon's expression - charmingly confused!

Those quotes and pics.... grrr... I think a cold shower is in order. :wink3:

Awww, no problem at all!! Glad you were able to understand what I was saying - I'm not great at explaining things!

This is such a lovely picture. I really like Kate Winslet. She's so pretty and quirky and a great actor. Like her a lot. I love Damon's expression - charmingly confused!

Those quotes and pics.... grrr... I think a cold shower is in order. :wink3:

Kate is so amazing-I'm so happy she FINALLY got her Oscar 2 years ago! :D Damon is so freakin cute there too! Such a silly flirt! :D

They look really good together in that picture. Why did she leave Damon? (I'm glad she did anyway :shy:)

Oh-they never dated (not that I'm aware of or anything?) I think they were just hanging out or something. That pic looks like more of the mid-to-late 90s so I'm assuming it was still the Justine years?

You're right. The term 'best' have been used too casually; I did it myself. I think all of you are amazing fangirls; I don't think I can ever find anyone at where I live that are like y'all. :hug:

Do you want me to suggest Best WoM community at the 2010 Awards Ideas thread? :P

I remember being a Berrygirl and you were the first person to VM me. :wacko:

How annoying were they? :\

Not a Justine fan Ly? :P

I think there were a lot of things that made them want to split. I'm not sure how to tell the rumors from the truth. But Justine did admit that Damon started to want to have kids and she didn't want to. And they both admitted that that had more to do with the split up than even the drugs did. So idk. Maybe that makes sense since he met Suzi and she was BAM pregnant in like 3 months :lol:

Hmm that would be awesome WoM community.. I have a feeling the Musers would win though :dozey:

Aw yah, of course I remember! Oh I don't want to talk about anyone. Just some berrygirls were annoying, not many.

ANYWAY DAMON!

tumblr_kx48vhS7L11qayp61o1_500.jpg

tumblr_kzhdm5Wy3M1qayp61o1_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_l1d6fnPkVu1qb5evpo1_500.png

tumblr_l3cyxrsmP31qc8nxto1_500.png

:lol:

Not a Justine fan Ly? :P

I think there were a lot of things that made them want to split. I'm not sure how to tell the rumors from the truth. But Justine did admit that Damon started to want to have kids and she didn't want to. And they both admitted that that had more to do with the split up than even the drugs did. So idk. Maybe that makes sense since he met Suzi and she was BAM pregnant in like 3 months :lol:

Hmm that would be awesome WoM community.. I have a feeling the Musers would win though :dozey:

Aw yah, of course I remember! Oh I don't want to talk about anyone. Just some berrygirls were annoying, not many.

ANYWAY DAMON!

tumblr_l1d6fnPkVu1qb5evpo1_500.png

:lol:

I won't say I'm not a Justine fan... Just that Damon getting together with Suzi and having Missy sounds fine with me. :shy:

Oh. Wow. 3 months only? That's really fast! They must have been really in love and both wanted kids... :thinking:

There might WoM awards... I think there will be.

Haha, do you still hang out at the Guy thread?

Oooh! I have that picture. Or looks like it. :lol: