The Damon Albarn thread.

eff-exx

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just hate how they have a limit then the photos wont show up or whatever. :\

im gonna use tinypic i think...

im watching starshaped right now. it was just the part where damo puked. ughhhh. so nasty. lol. poor damon.

fyin9v.jpg

2gui9vo.jpg

2sacdgz.jpg

this picture can never be posted 2 much.

158bkll.jpg

m9516r.jpg

okayy. off 2 upload all my pics now. :inquisitive: :wink3: have a nice weekend everyone!

244bm0j.jpg

Weell, I recommend photobucket. :wacky:

Thats what I use too! I think mine's overloaded a bit though! :laugh3:

i just hate how they have a limit then the photos wont show up or whatever. :\

im gonna use tinypic i think...

im watching starshaped right now. it was just the part where damo puked. ughhhh. so nasty. lol. poor damon.

fyin9v.jpg

2gui9vo.jpg

2sacdgz.jpg

this picture can never be posted 2 much.

158bkll.jpg

m9516r.jpg

okayy. off 2 upload all my pics now. :inquisitive: :wink3: have a nice weekend everyone!

244bm0j.jpg

I swear to God is that why the boy is so skinny? That's almost a ritual for him before every show-for his health I hope he doesn't do that anymore! :(

And Dear God no that shower pic can NEVER be posted too many times-me wonder's what's goin' on out of the confines of that pic for him to make that face! :wink3: :sneaky:

I hope your weekend's goin good BB! (Sorry I just NOW got my last LJ reply to ya!) Just PLEASE everyone stay safe-I narrowly avoided a potential car accident this late afternoon that I'm still kinda shaky from-and it's now 12:30am here. LUV you guys! *HUGS*

Awww Shani I hope you're feeling all right! :hug: It must be terrifying -- realising you've just avoided a car accident. :(

There really is no way I could quote and comment on everything that's been posted in the past few days so I'm just gonna say that they're all extremely lovely and hawt.

:escaping:

:wreck: I'm happy you avoided that accident Shani, scary stuff!! :hug:

Ohh that crazy beat gif :lol: I have to say that's the one Blur song I don't like. The stupid robotic voice just ruins it for me lol. But Dames and Alex are yummy in the video of it at least :p

Those shower pics oh my dear lord. Never get old for me either. I think Graham must of been on the scene, getting his little indie boy on, shooting some good pics and interesting angles :wink3:

tumblr_l7z377sHes1qbl012o1_400.gif

tumblr_l8151no7y41qzffqgo1_500.gif

*BIG HUGS* Thank you guys so much. I think the thing that just will not stop playing in my mind is 'what if?' Don't get me wrong, I am THANKFUL nothing happened but that thought is constantly nagging at me. :( You guys-and Damon and his hot buddies!:wink3:-definitely help! :D So again-Thank you! *HUGS*

Lizzy-DAYAMN that thought of Damo and Graham is CERTAINLY helping! :kiss: HAHA!!!!

Oh and if anyone needs a BIG SMILE today-I freakin' LUV this! :laugh3:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSsjm4brEYQ&feature=related]YouTube - Damon Albarn dancing[/ame]

byblos_gorillaz_103.jpg

byblos_gorillaz_104.jpg

byblos_gorillaz_105.jpg

These are veryyyy nice! :wideeyed:

Haha the Beirut night life tag is rather appropiate :laugh3:

"Suede's song, Animal Lover is written by Brett Anderson after his girlfriend at the time, Justine Frischmann came home with red scratches all down her back after fucking with Damon Albarn." - Love and Poison, Official Biography of Suede.

:laugh3: This is just, shocking.

Just PLEASE everyone stay safe-I narrowly avoided a potential car accident this late afternoon that I'm still kinda shaky from-and it's now 12:30am here.

Ahh! At least you was lucky to avoid it turning out worse. Hope you feel better :hug:

I'll add a few pics for once;

tumblrl8ylpiewhb1qc161p.jpg

tumblrl8ym1zih1h1qc161p.jpg

tumblrl8y7ij1fql1qarcmg.png

tumblrl8y0thm8g31qcok26.jpg

Jesus Shani, I'm so glad you're alright! I think people take cars for granted. We don't realise just how dangerous they can be until something like that happens. I'm learning to drive at the moment and I've had a couple of close shaves, but the interesting thing is that although I have made a few of the mistakes, there are so many bad drivers. Either that or the sheer volume of them means that the liklihood of accidents is so great. It is very dangerous anyway. I hope you're feeling better.

These pics are sure to help...! Hawtness all over the shop! Thanks girls :D

Jesus Shani, I'm so glad you're alright! I think people take cars for granted. We don't realise just how dangerous they can be until something like that happens. I'm learning to drive at the moment and I've had a couple of close shaves, but the interesting thing is that although I have made a few of the mistakes, there are so many bad drivers. Either that or the sheer volume of them means that the liklihood of accidents is so great. It is very dangerous anyway. I hope you're feeling better.

These pics are sure to help...! Hawtness all over the shop! Thanks girls :D

*HUGS* Thank you BB! Yeah it's very nervewracking to say the least! All you can do is drive defensively and watch out for the other peeps-and yes always be aware that there are idiots (for lack of a better word) out there-I swear to God Arizona is one of the worst-was out again today and people are still being tools (not to me today but to others-it boggles the mind how one force-merges himself into a tightly packed lane during high traffic with such arrogance-the dumbshit is lucky he didn't get rear-ended by the car behind him or even worse.) But yeah the key is just to be aware and you'll be fine. *HUGS*

Ahh! At least you was lucky to avoid it turning out worse. Hope you feel better :hug:

tumblrl8ym1zih1h1qc161p.jpg

tumblrl8y7ij1fql1qarcmg.png

tumblrl8y0thm8g31qcok26.jpg

*HUGS* Thank you so much BB! Like I said, so many douchebags on the road. We just gotta be aware of them. Sometimes I think Damon has the right idea!:laugh3:

Speaking of Damon-I've never seen the first 2 before! LOVE THOSE!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!:D

Hands in ze pockets I see :wink3:

tumblr_l8v39fAGk91qbwdido1_500.png

tumblr_l8vlzmU8Xw1qa88wfo1_500.jpg

Damon grafitti :stunned: obv. done by Banksy, WE NEED TO KNOW WHERE IT'S AT :bomb:

tumblr_l8yyyo9TRf1qb3xkxo1_500.jpg

^ he is holy!

Ok so you guys, sort of off topic but i found out my kitten was actually a boy :uhoh:

So he has as new name, I named him Graham after someone on tumblr pointed out to me that that should be his name since he purrs and paws at my Damon photobucket :lol:

N'aww little kitteh Gra!

Well my friends who I got him from said it was definitely a girl and I have never had a kitten before so I thought it was too. Plus he's longed hair so I guess some things were easy hidden lol also I guess when they are kittens everything is so small and sort of looks similar lol. But I was playing with him last night and I noticed some things so I went to google LOL. And yep definitely a boy. :lol: my roommate thought he might be one cus he played so much too.

:laugh3: Lizzy your Kitty story had me in the giggles! That is so funny and cute! And his new name is so right! :D

i love kittys new name. graham is perfect. :)

night ladiessssss.

4jqes0.jpg

16gacty.jpg

2uiex3r.jpg

212a2bq.jpg

314w4u1.jpg

That boy can fall asleep anywhere can't he? :laugh3:

*HUGS* Night girlies!!! Sweet dreams-and may they also be hot and salty as well! :wink3: