✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Damon Albarn thread.

eff-exx

I don't have LJ, or at least I don't remember I do. :lol:

My friend asked me last night which do I prefer : Abs or biceps. I told her biceps and THESE are one of the reasons why I pick biceps over abs. :lol:

Right? Tho I do gotta say the Albarn Abs are pretty rockin' too! And the chest.....it's hard to choose! Practicing Martial Arts does a body dayamn good!:wink3:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't know he practiced martial arts! :surprised:

Ya I guess all the guys in Blur did at one point from something I read? (Girls lemme know if you have any info on this please!:D) He makes a crack about it toward at the end of the 'Starshaped' clip I posted a page or two back too.

Dammit now I'm trying to remember where I read that!:confused:

Ya I guess all the guys in Blur did at one point from something I read? (Girls lemme know if you have any info on this please!:D) He makes a crack about it toward at the end of the 'Starshaped' clip I posted a page or two back too.

Dammit now I'm trying to remember where I read that!:confused:

hmm. i didnt know that either. thats awesome.

2r62q94.jpg

Great pictures, Liz!

Missy is so cute! I'm waiting for the day she becomes someone amazing too. :wacko:

Suzi is such a lucky woman.

I want to see pics of Missy and Graham's lil Pepper on a play date, becoming BFFs just like their dads are :cheesy:

Olley246fs.jpg

tumblr_l8pbjasX0p1qc161po1_400.jpg

freakin' cuteness

and yes, Suzi is the luckiest lady ever. and look how she glows in those pictures, her belly full of the Albarn seed. :lol:

QFT :cheesy:

*joins Team Biceps* There's no way anyone will ever persuade me into thinking biceps aren't hot.

mmmm biceps :mellow:

His biceps are so sexy in Song 2 video...

[ame=

]
[/ame]

It's ridiculous. Same with Pyramid Song - I had to watch it from a weird Dailymotion/Metacafe thingy the other day. :glare:

However, I've found a B&W version of it. :confused:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZ-f8f8knNk]YouTube - Blur Song 2[/ame]

I don't remember watching it but I've seen some clips in NDLTR I think?

And yes, please! Would love to see a screenshot of Alex. :wideeyed:

Olley246fs.jpg

her belly full of the Albarn seed. :lol:

Awww, I remember reading that he has since separated from the mother of his daughter, I wondered if anyone knew if he was in a relationship now? I've just no idea and I'm interested :lol:

Also, I like the term Albarn Seed :laugh3:

*joins Team Biceps* There's no way anyone will ever persuade me into thinking biceps aren't hot.

Yah I agree with everyone, definately prefer biceps to abs.

I want to see pics of Missy and Graham's lil Pepper on a play date, becoming BFFs just like their dads are :cheesy:

Olley246fs.jpg

tumblr_l8pbjasX0p1qc161po1_400.jpg

freakin' cuteness

Cuuuuuute!

Wait Graham's daughter is called Pepper? What's wrong with celebs and children? haha

Her face's got a lil something that makes me think of her father :nice:

It's ridiculous. Same with Pyramid Song - I had to watch it from a weird Dailymotion/Metacafe thingy the other day. :glare:

However, I've found a B&W version of it. :confused:

I don't remember watching it but I've seen some clips in NDLTR I think?

And yes, please! Would love to see a screenshot of Alex. :wideeyed:

Yep, that's the vid, but not that good of quality. I will get you some high quality Alex scans :sneaky:

Cuuuuuute!

Wait Graham's daughter is called Pepper? What's wrong with celebs and children? haha

Her face's got a lil something that makes me think of her father :nice:

Awww! Her name isn't too bad... but I mean what do you expect out of Graham? :P

Awww, I remember reading that he has since separated from the mother of his daughter, I wondered if anyone knew if he was in a relationship now? I've just no idea and I'm interested :lol:

Also, I like the term Albarn Seed :laugh3:

Yah I agree with everyone, definately prefer biceps to abs.

Yah, it's sad they split, I think she really encouraged him a lot once the guys asked him to leave Blur. I read that he tried to kill himself again but she helped him. Too bad they are not still together.

tumblr_l8ee95abkG1qa02uno1_r1_500.jpg

“Then one day in November 2001, he hung up a noose. ‘The thing is - the double pop ridiculousness of it - is that it’s an old noose that I’d saved from a Smiths show I went to when I was a teenager. Morrissey had thrown it into the audience [at Panic’s call to ‘hang the DJ’] and I ended up with it.’ But instead of stepping up onto a chair, Coxon thought of his new baby daughter Pepper. In that brief moment of clarity, he went to her mother (his ex-girlfrined) and asked for help. Now the noose is back in the shoebox that he’s kept it in since that Smiths show.”

:cry: So heartbreaking and sad. God, Graham :bigcry:

& I've pics of her, and him and oddly enough she looks like PJ Harvey :lol: and we all know how Gra hates PJ Harvey LOL. I also read that Graham learned Swedish because she was swedish, cute! I haven't heard who or if anyone he is with now tho :confused:

Just Damon as usual :sneaky:

mmmmm Albarn seed. I wonder what being pregnant with his child would do to you? Something glorious I suppose.

tumblr_l8ee95abkG1qa02uno1_r1_500.jpg

:cry: So heartbreaking and sad. God, Graham :bigcry:

& I've pics of her, and him and oddly enough she looks like PJ Harvey :lol: and we all know how Gra hates PJ Harvey LOL. I also read that Graham learned Swedish because she was swedish, cute! I haven't heard who or if anyone he is with now tho :confused:

mmmmm Albarn seed. I wonder what being pregnant with his child would do to you? Something glorious I suppose.

I had never heard he thought about killing himself, thankgod it turned out the right way, I don't want to think how different it would have been it had gone the other way :(

Awww yea, I find it all extremely cute, Damon's little family setup of Suzi and Missy :nice: He's the only male and has to live with two ladies :lol:

I had never heard he thought about killing himself, thankgod it turned out the right way, I don't want to think how different it would have been it had gone the other way :(

Awww yea, I find it all extremely cute, Damon's little family setup of Suzi and Missy :nice: He's the only male and has to live with two ladies :lol:

Yeah :(

Well you've heard about the first time he tried to kill himself during The Great Escape? He tried to jump out of a window and Damon came in and talked him out of it. Thank god, they really do love each other. :heart:

Yes very cute, Damon living with the girls! I can see him being good with that though. Him and Jamie lived together long enough I suppose :lol:

Oh poor Graham. That's so sad. :bigcry: I hope he is alright now. :(

There, there Nina! :lol: He seems very happy with his life now, no need to worry about him now!

and yes, Suzi is the luckiest lady ever. and look how she glows in those pictures, her belly full of the Albarn seed. :lol:

DEAD omg. lololololol. ALBARN SEED. :laugh3: she is lucky though.

im watching the making of plastic beach right now. finally. my sister has new hours so i can obsess over my damo in peace once a week. :D she wont let me watch any of my blur stuff. at all. :veryangry2: