✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Damon Albarn thread.

eff-exx

Yep totally free, you just put in your email address and make a username and you go straight to watching them.

It's really a gem for any big Blur fan. :)

I shall do it later. :freak: It's 1:50am so if I do it now then I would be stuck to the computer until goodness knows when. :|

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, here's mi kind of summary:

-100 fans waiting for the band to appear, with some fangirls holding roses for Damon

-The minibus arrive with the band on it and everybody start screaming. 5 minutes later security tries to protect them. A fan screams: "Please Damon, give me a kiss. Is all i'm asking". She's unsuccesful.

-Damon's wearing sunglasses until the rehearsal starts. Alex looks like a naughty boy with the shorts and the messy hair. Graham looks silent and serious, he never smiles. Dave (which they erroneously call him Paul) tries to sneak in and be unnoticed.

-The concert starts with Stereotype, the most heard single from The Great Escape. Next is Charmless Man, the song everybody were expecting and Blur doesn't fail. ¿But what happened? Damon forgot the lyrics! Blur's frontman smiles and apologises by putting his hands together.

-Now Blur premieres their new single: Beetlebum, form their awaited fifth album. "We're testing it", explains Damon. "Next time we'll play it, it will sound much better. Patience!" To finish the concert, Blur chooses To The End, an old song from the band and that Damon always liked it.

-"See you later my friends". After that, Damon puts his sunglasses and shook the hands of the fans. The band will play at the "Doctor Music Festival", in the Pirineo of Lleida.

So that's kind of the whole thing. But seriously, i have no problem in translating the whole thing.

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: DAMN I think this is the busiest I've ever seen this place so far! I can't keep up!

I called out sick today so this isn't such a bad way to, you know, 'rest'! ;)

You guys, THANK YOU for all the pics and the translation of that story (laundromatlock! *HUGS*)

And Graham-I feel so bad for him. Everything he struggles with is classic depression. :( I'm just really thankful Damon and co are amazing buddies and bros to him. That crap is not easy, and not many people understand it nor do they try to.

And if you guys wanna good bitchface........I found a high-res of that 'Escape to Plastic Beach' tour poster.....lemme load it to PB and I'll put the link here.....

Um-sorry that double posted-I just experienced a weird glitch on my end. I hope it shows up good and big for you guys-if not there's another link I found too.

Also just found some good news for us in the states and you KNOW this will be on YT as the show has an official YT channel-Gorillaz will be on Late Night with David Letterman on Oct 7 (along with Stephen Colbert-yay!!! and Johnny Knoxville-ehh!!! LOL!) I hope this is good chi for the band, the fans and the tour!

It says: "Do i make myself clear what i prefer of Bravo (the name of the magazine)?" It was kind of predictable by Albarn xD

Oh i see :lol: haha thanks for that.

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: DAMN I think this is the busiest I've ever seen this place so far! I can't keep up!

I called out sick today so this isn't such a bad way to, you know, 'rest'! ;)

You guys, THANK YOU for all the pics and the translation of that story (laundromatlock! *HUGS*)

And Graham-I feel so bad for him. Everything he struggles with is classic depression. :( I'm just really thankful Damon and co are amazing buddies and bros to him. That crap is not easy, and not many people understand it nor do they try to.

And if you guys wanna good bitchface........I found a high-res of that 'Escape to Plastic Beach' tour poster.....lemme load it to PB and I'll put the link here.....

Hope you feel better Shani! And yes that is a serious bitchface in that pic he is pulling :sneaky:

Um-sorry that double posted-I just experienced a weird glitch on my end. I hope it shows up good and big for you guys-if not there's another link I found too.

Also just found some good news for us in the states and you KNOW this will be on YT as the show has an official YT channel-Gorillaz will be on Late Night with David Letterman on Oct 7 (along with Stephen Colbert-yay!!! and Johnny Knoxville-ehh!!! LOL!) I hope this is good chi for the band, the fans and the tour!

On letterman?! That's awesome, David Letterman was just at my school last week I heard him speak. He went to our college so he comes by every few years :D

I will make it a point to watch these then, even though I never watch TV these days lol

Hope you feel better Shani! And yes that is a serious bitchface in that pic he is pulling :sneaky:

On letterman?! That's awesome, David Letterman was just at my school last week I heard him speak. He went to our college so he comes by every few years :D

I will make it a point to watch these then, even though I never watch TV these days lol

Thx BB! Yup I think with rest, meds, and Damon and his Damongirlz I should be back to good health in no time! :D

I hear ya on tv too-there's a few things I watch but its really gone downhill so much lately. All it is is freakin reality crap-Damon hit it on the head when he said this part of our culture needs to die (yeah he was talking about X Factor but he can definitely throw AI, Jersey Shore and those Kardashian bitches in the pot too! Sorry I know I'm being mean!)

Here it is! I'm setting it as a clickable thumbnail as it's sooo big (and a good view of bitchface!Albarn! :D)

th_RqRXF.jpg

Aww nice, I think the advert they done for their tour, for the 02 here, was sooo sexy in the case of Damon, I'm always reminded of it when I see this poster because of Damon's stern face in both :laugh3: in case you havent seen it Shani;

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arBrHQ9ZuSs]YouTube - Gorillaz O2 Priority walk advert (HD)[/ame]

he can definitely throw those Kardashian bitches in the pot too!

:laugh3: its true, they are very annoying, I mean, I'll admit, if I sit watching their program I will watch it and get addicted in some weird way, but I don't particurly like them :lol:

Yup, I hate all that weird reality TV and it's so bad because it can suck you in so easily!

Has anyone else seen this before?

[ame=

]
[/ame]

These artists make a manican for Justine and they put it in her and Damon's bedroom. :uhoh: what a creepy little doll to have staring at you!

Then Damon and Justine have a little party and everyone is wearing long wigs...

This whole video is just WTF! :laugh3:

Aww nice, I think the advert they done for their tour, for the 02 here, was sooo sexy in the case of Damon, I'm always reminded of it when I see this poster because of Damon's stern face in both :laugh3: in case you havent seen it Shani;

:laugh3: its true, they are very annoying, I mean, I'll admit, if I sit watching their program I will watch it and get addicted in some weird way, but I don't particurly like them :lol:

OMG I love this ad-for some reason that look he gives makes me want to do something other than be afraid (or laugh like I said in the other thread)-BBs you know where I'm going with this! :kiss:

Oh God I was getting suckered into those for a bit too-don't they just make ya wanna smack them (especially Kris-such a good mother! :laugh3:) I have to say I feel sorry for Bruce and his ultra face-lifted mug.

Ahhh Jake and Dinos Chapman I think? That was VERY creepy Liz :laugh3:

Awww, Damon looks like such a cute boyfriend :nice: you can kind of see why they stayed together for so long, they seem just from that video, to me anyway, to have that kind of, natural bond or spark together, if you see what I mean. I can't believe that was their bedroom as well :lol:

OMG I love this ad-for some reason that look he gives makes me want to do something other than be afraid (or laugh like I said in the other thread)-BBs you know where I'm going with this! :kiss:

Oh God I was getting suckered into those for a bit too-don't they just make ya wanna smack them (especially Kris-such a good mother! :laugh3:) I have to say I feel sorry for Bruce and his ultra face-lifted mug.

I agree about Damon's look, very thought provoking :laugh3:

Yea! Bruce's face really does freak me out, and his hair! What is going on there? :lol:

Yup, I hate all that weird reality TV and it's so bad because it can suck you in so easily!

These artists make a manican for Justine and they put it in her and Damon's bedroom. :uhoh: what a creepy little doll to have staring at you!

I'm telling you right now there is NO WAY I would have sex in that room with that staring at me.

Even if it was with Damon. I'm sorry. :shocked2:

Awww, Damon looks like such a cute boyfriend :nice: you can kind of see why they stayed together for so long, they seem just from that video, to me anyway, to have that kind of, natural bond or spark together, if you see what I mean. I can't believe that was their bedroom as well :lol:

Yea! Bruce's face really does freak me out, and his hair! What is going on there? :lol:

Oh yeah baby!!! :kiss:

I know there was an ep about Bruce getting the facelift-OMG! (And yes I think it was a Kris idea! Of course!) And I did catch a glimpse of a recent ep that all the girls in the fam wanted their dog neutered-and of course Bruce didn't, thought it was cruel. Symbolic? I think so! :laugh3:

Sorry about the reality TV OT you guys!:laugh3: I'll make it up to ya! Here ya go......

body.jpg

akddaq.jpg

1163711956_f-1.jpg

2hdo8xwgu8.jpg

torsodamonyesip7.jpg

Yup, they both seem so laid back and relaxed too, they did have good chemistry. I know if you watch the first part of that video series you see more of their house and it's just so common. You wouldn't think two super famous rich ppl live there.

I'm telling you right now there is NO WAY I would have sex in that room with that staring at me.

Even if it was with Damon. I'm sorry. :shocked2:

That's exactly what I said on tumblr :laugh3: That creepy thing staring at you during sex. no thanks!

I bet it led to their break up :P Damon was all... "Justine, it's me or the doll!" lmao!

tumblr_l9bbehcXdQ1qa88wfo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l9bbfc6QoF1qa88wfo1_500.jpg

:lol: What a crazy life they lead.....yea, thats enough talk about them, this thread is reserved for Damon and persons or subjects related to him. :D

Liz, yea it does seem strange about the house, I can't imagine them two were overly materialistic so maybe that was why the rooms look like that. Obviously as well their busy lifestyles at the time and they were both young, so I can't imagine them taking time over decorating the place :lol:

feel better shani!

OMG im gonna have 2 remember 2 dvr that. i wonder if they will be on any snl episodes this season?! im hoping...it would be awesome.

WTF. wow. why would you want that shit in your bedroom. damon looked kind of scared of it tbh.

Oh yeah baby!!! :kiss:

I know there was an ep about Bruce getting the facelift-OMG! (And yes I think it was a Kris idea! Of course!) And I did catch a glimpse of a recent ep that all the girls in the fam wanted their dog neutered-and of course Bruce didn't, thought it was cruel. Symbolic? I think so! :laugh3:

Sorry about the reality TV OT you guys!:laugh3: I'll make it up to ya! Here ya go......

body.jpg

akddaq.jpg

1163711956_f-1.jpg

2hdo8xwgu8.jpg

torsodamonyesip7.jpg

ooh. thanks for the pictures! i dont watch any reality shows, but im hooked on a considerable amount of tv shows. its kinda pathetic tbh. but i dont care. i dont really have a life anyway lol. and i dvr them if i do find something 2 do other than hang on couch island.

rtdnqh.jpg

Yup, they both seem so laid back and relaxed too, they did have good chemistry. I know if you watch the first part of that video series you see more of their house and it's just so common. You wouldn't think two super famous rich ppl live there.

That's exactly what I said on tumblr :laugh3: That creepy thing staring at you during sex. no thanks!

I bet it led to their break up :P Damon was all... "Justine, it's me or the doll!" lmao!

tumblr_l9bbehcXdQ1qa88wfo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l9bbfc6QoF1qa88wfo1_500.jpg

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Seriously they did seem cute together! What's weird is that I read one magazine quote that said that you'd never seen them being lovey-dovey with each other because they're too strong-minded of people-but pretty much every pic I've seen they have some kind of PDA-in fact I've never seen it in pics with him and Suzi (aside from of course that they created Missy, which is awesome right there-and I'm not questioning it or anything, just something that I've noticed. Of course they've never had, you know, 'public' pics of them either aside from that one at a party celebrating Blur. :D)

Damon BB, I'm really looking hard and can't see the tartan which you speak of! Oh well....I'll keep trying! :wink3:

feel better shani!

OMG im gonna have 2 remember 2 dvr that. i wonder if they will be on any snl episodes this season?! im hoping...it would be awesome.

WTF. wow. why would you want that shit in your bedroom. damon looked kind of scared of it tbh.

ooh. thanks for the pictures! i dont watch any reality shows, but im hooked on a considerable amount of tv shows. its kinda pathetic tbh. but i dont care. i dont really have a life anyway lol. and i dvr them if i do find something 2 do other than hang on couch island.

rtdnqh.jpg

OMG I would LUV if they were on SNL!!!!!!!!! (BTW there's an SNL marathon on VH1 just to let ya know! :D) Honestly-and I hope 'm not looking like a dork here-but I think it would be GREAT if Damon did and collab with Andy Samberg and the Lonely Island! :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: Don't judge me!!!! :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

As for tv-my friend got me into 'It's Always Sunny in Philadephia'. That show is HILARIOUS!!!!

EDIT: We need to make a Damon winking spam!:wink3:

:lol: What a crazy life they lead.....yea, thats enough talk about them, this thread is reserved for Damon and persons or subjects related to him. :D

Liz, yea it does seem strange about the house, I can't imagine them two were overly materialistic so maybe that was why the rooms look like that. Obviously as well their busy lifestyles at the time and they were both young, so I can't imagine them taking time over decorating the place :lol:

That's true. I remember reading this interview with Justine once where she said in 1995 they both only saw each other 5 days out of the entire year! :o And I guess when she got back from touring with Elastica she said Damon still hadn't bought any new furniture for their home, they had like a mattress and a table and that was it :lol:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Seriously they did seem cute together! What's weird is that I read one magazine quote that said that you'd never seen them being lovey-dovey with each other because they're too strong-minded of people-but pretty much every pic I've seen they have some kind of PDA-in fact I've never seen it in pics with him and Suzi (aside from of course that they created Missy, which is awesome right there-and I'm not questioning it or anything, just something that I've noticed. Of course they've never had, you know, 'public' pics of them either aside from that one at a party celebrating Blur. :D)

Damon BB, I'm really looking hard and can't see the tartan which you speak of! Oh well....I'll keep trying! :wink3:

Yah, they were like the Britpop King and Queen too so of course Damon was more paparazzi -ed back then compared to when he was/ is with Suzi now. Plus I guess he met Suzi when he was a bit older and you don't see too many at that age with PDA issues anymore :lol:

However I do have this pic of them making out while Suzi is preggers. lmao

tumblr_l75txqqzom1qc161po1_500.jpg

And what is this pic of them at a party celebrating Blur your talking about? :thinking: I don't think I've seen it!

That's true. I remember reading this interview with Justine once where she said in 1995 they both only saw each other 5 days out of the entire year! :o And I guess when she got back from touring with Elastica she said Damon still hadn't bought any new furniture for their home, they had like a mattress and a table and that was it :lol:

Yah, they were like the Britpop King and Queen too so of course Damon was more paparazzi -ed back then compared to when he was/ is with Suzi now. Plus I guess he met Suzi when he was a bit older and you don't see too many at that age with PDA issues anymore :lol:

However I do have this pic of them making out while Suzi is preggers. lmao

And what is this pic of them at a party celebrating Blur your talking about? :thinking: I don't think I've seen it!

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: AWWWW I LOVE THIS!!!!!! And hey just as long as SHE wasn't kicking back beer along with him! :D And do I spot a Red Bull can too? :laugh3:

Actually I think you posted a pic of that a few pages back, Lizzy-it's where her bump is starting to show (I think it was something celebrating their album covers at an art gallery (she was wearing the denim jacket, flowy skirt and cute flip-flops and her hair was down like these pics).

Its bizarre, it seems like two different people almost to me, Damon of younger era, party animal, going out with justine, and Damon of now, partnered with Suzi, devoted dad and seemingly more reserved? I know he's grown up and changed his ways I guess, like many people do and re-evaluate their life, but I just can't compare the two 'versions' :lol: Eh, probably a silly observation by moi, but just felt the need to mention.