✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Damon Albarn thread.

eff-exx

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How long till gorillaz for you Lizzy? It must be approaching very soon :wacky:

My tickets for gorillaz may be able to be upgraded to VIP, or whatever its labelled as :laugh3: only because like a friend of my brother, his dad, works at the venue the concert is at, he said he may be able to upgrade them for me. Its an 'if' rather than a definate, but yea haha, are yours VIP? Some on tumblr got VIP though I remember reading...?

omg that gif. :D :lol:

im still trying 2 organize my blur/damon photos, look at this one BAHAHAHAHAHAH.

2uh2650.jpg

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: He's all 'HEEEEEEEEEY BUDDY'!

OH!!!! I found my Damon-as-Jude pic too:

tumblr_l2qgab66F11qc0eggo1_500.jpg

I do prefer the Damo though-as beautiful as he is, his rough-around-the-edges imperfections make him sexy as hell.

And another beauty here:

charmless15gj7.jpg

How long till gorillaz for you Lizzy? It must be approaching very soon :wacky:

My tickets for gorillaz may be able to be upgraded to VIP, or whatever its labelled as :laugh3: only because like a friend of my brother, his dad, works at the venue the concert is at, he said he may be able to upgrade them for me. Its an 'if' rather than a definate, but yea haha, are yours VIP? Some on tumblr got VIP though I remember reading...?

Mine is coming right up... Oct. 13th :bomb:

WHOAAA Kelly that's amazing! Does this VIP package include a meeting with Damon :sneaky: maybe your bro's friend's dad could you to meet them? hahah or that pushing the luck? And no I was not the one with the VIP package... I can't remember who was :thinking:

Man, i love it when Damon is really high. I don't know what Snoop gave him before the performance, but one thing is for sure: Damon can't handle strong pot xD.

efnsy8.gif

:lol: LOVED that performance. I think he can handle it considering he smokes it all the time, I just guess him and Snoop smoked WAY too much before they went on :P I need to find that quote where he went through a suitcase of weed in a couple weeks bahahahah!

im still trying 2 organize my blur/damon photos, look at this one BAHAHAHAHAHAH.

2uh2650.jpg

OMG! Damon, I don't even :lol:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: He's all 'HEEEEEEEEEY BUDDY'!

OH!!!! I found my Damon-as-Jude pic too:

tumblr_l2qgab66F11qc0eggo1_500.jpg

I do prefer the Damo though-as beautiful as he is, his rough-around-the-edges imperfections make him sexy as hell.

And another beauty here:

charmless15gj7.jpg

:drunk:

Don't know if they allow signatures in here, but if you want to use it in another forum, i made this one:

damonfirrm.jpg

Oh that's fantastic! And yes, signatures are allowed! You should use it here :D

I personally want to thank Mr. Albarn for putting such a LOVELY visual in my head. :kiss:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-o6dqNq74E&feature=related]YouTube - What do Gorillaz listen to on the radio? (For BBC Radio 4's Front Row)[/ame]

Sweet dreams indeed, my BBs! *HUGS*

Yeah, you can siggy it. But I think you have to upload it to the site, unlike last time.

I never noticed how the centre of the symbol (can't think of the proper word at the min) on Murdoc's cap is a pill. :laugh3: Love Jamie!!

I never noticed that too. :surprised: Thanks for pointing it out!

Fuck yes, perfect hair, nose, stubble, coat :wacko:

:lol:

DITTO THERE. :drunk:

Right again Kelly :dead:

tumblr_l98buarpRS1qa9q6j.gif

lol don't bash your pretty little head, Damon!

:laugh3::laugh3: I wonder why he does that. :wacko:

2uh2650.jpg

:laugh3:

He's not balding is he. :|

Ly, the hair did look thin there for a few years, but it looks now as if it's growing back ? :thinking: hahahaah weird. Anyway, I think it was from stress, that's how he lost 2 of his teeth, from stress he thinks.

I personally want to thank Mr. Albarn for putting such a LOVELY visual in my head. :kiss:

Sweet dreams indeed, my BBs! *HUGS*

Aww shit the steam room :dead: hahahah

Have you guys seen this?

:uhoh:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/4011965.stm

Takin pics of his junk..

wtf ewwww hahahahaha

:D

Don't know if they allow signatures in here, but if you want to use it in another forum, i made this one:

damonfirrm.jpg

Did you make that BB? LUV IT!!!!! :D

Ly, the hair did look thin there for a few years, but it looks now as if it's growing back ? :thinking: hahahaah weird. Anyway, I think it was from stress, that's how he lost 2 of his teeth, from stress he thinks.

Aww shit the steam room :dead: hahahah

Have you guys seen this?

:uhoh:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/4011965.stm

Takin pics of his junk..

wtf ewwww hahahahaha

Wow! I know the man's got a sarcastic, smart-ass sense of humor (which is one thing that turns me on in a guy BTW :wink3:) But DAMN BOY!!!!!:laugh3:

He's lost 2 teeth?! I thought one only. :lol: Which other tooth? :|

:|

The picture... Eeew, whutttt the-

Right? I think I'm gonna just envision him in the steam room like he mentioned before.....oh yeah MUCH bettah! :D

Thats really sad about how stress affects him in that way. I hope he's been able to handle it and manage it better nowadays. We want him healthy and alive dammit! :D

Yeah I wish he had shown us something else in the bathroom lol.

tumblr_l9fj5ouZ8W1qb1553o1_400.jpg

LOOK AT HIM! :lol::lol::lol:

What a smartass! :sneaky: I LUV IT!!!!!

I think the other tooth was further back in his mouth Ly, so that's why we can't see it lol.

Yah for real... I wonder who bid on and won the picture of Damon's piss? LOL

Probably Jamie! :laugh3:

Why pee, Damon!? A pic of your cat? Or even just the bathroom? Why a stream of your pee?!

:laugh3:

Cuz he's a boy and boys are gross and icky! :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Haha!! Wouldn't it be great to see it hanging in his studio in the future?! :laugh3:

LMAO!!!!!!!:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: Oh dear!!!!! You know I can see that happening too!

Never was a truer word spoke! This seems like a theme for me today :\:D

AWWW!!!!! *HUGS* I hope it's not too bad for you BB! Boys-love to hate them, hate to love them. :laugh3:

Another reason I love this man so much? He doesn't tolerate the idiocy of the media's BS and appreciates the more common people-cases in point:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9IM-V6YoL4&feature=related]YouTube - CAFEDIRECT FLIGHT 5065 LONDON EYE DAMON ALBARN London tonight[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VNJSUseEhk&feature=related]YouTube - Damon Albarn - Tsunami Gig PART 1[/ame]

Another reason I love this man so much? He doesn't tolerate the idiocy of the media's BS and appreciates the more common people-cases in point:

YouTube - Damon Albarn - Tsunami Gig PART 1

OMG that horrific hat is all that distracts me during that interview! :laugh3: it's worse than the On Your Own hat lmao!

OK BTW I just set up a Tumblr but I think I'm doing it all wrong and I don't want THAT as the title of it-you guys gotta help me MMKAY????? :laugh3: Anyway here is the linky:

http://shanibee.tumblr.com/

Yah, it's working great Shani! I just followed you.. this is mine. And your tumblr title can be anything you want it to be :D

Tumblr is most fun when you start following ppl who like the same things as you do. Lots of nice Damon girls on there :nice:

OK BTW I just set up a Tumblr but I think I'm doing it all wrong and I don't want THAT as the title of it-you guys gotta help me MMKAY????? :laugh3: Anyway here is the linky:

http://shanibee.tumblr.com/

i just followed u bb! here is mine.

http://greenshamrock.tumblr.com/

i have 2 think of a new title for mine as well. i like mine ok, but i want a different one.

OMG that horrific hat is all that distracts me during that interview! :laugh3: it's worse than the On Your Own hat lmao!

Yah, it's working great Shani! I just followed you.. this is mine. And your tumblr title can be anything you want it to be :D

Tumblr is most fun when you start following ppl who like the same things as you do. Lots of nice Damon girls on there :nice:

LOL!!!!! Damon and his hatz!!!!!:laugh3:

YAY!!!!!!!!!! I'm on Tumblr YAY!!!!!!!:D:D:D

i just followed u bb! here is mine.

http://greenshamrock.tumblr.com/

i have 2 think of a new title for mine as well. i like mine ok, but i want a different one.

Following you 2 back!!!!! :D

Yeah I though I was posting a reply not making my title! :laugh3: Gotsta fix that! :P

Edit: OK I fixed it!