✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Damon Albarn thread.

eff-exx

yay, I'm happy some of you guys like the card idea... i made a post on tumblr about it too :lol: look like I have a lot of xmas cards to make now :wacky:

Wait what is it? :thinking:

It's all in spanish

:confused:

It's some sort of book. The seller told me it had around 80 to 100 pages.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the card idea will be really fun. im just not very crafty. :\ i will try my best though. lol.

i think that middle bottom pic shows how much missy looks like her daddy. :) lucky girl getting 2 go 2 all those festivals with him. i would LOVE 2 go 2 glastonbury just once. it looks so amazing and fun.

^Yeahhh! Same here; I would love to have an opportunity to go for it, but I heard it's dirty. :\

I totally understand Ly. When I was at my parents house this summer even, it was so awkward when one of my good friends from here, Darcy sent me a little package.. my mom was like, "How do you know someone in Alaska?" :uhoh:

We could always send you an online Christmas card if you like? :wacko:

:uhoh: I think before the board was taken down, the uproar at the Lounge was due to information over the forum. :|

Yeah, Christmas cards would be good. Let's take a vote and see how many wants to participate in it. :wacko:

Yea I agree, men seem to have such a great choice of simple, stylish clothes where as for women it seems harder to find these kind of staple pieces.

Women have their own kind of fashion too, but I prefer men' fashion. I like the formality of it.

So, while i was searching through the net, i found this:

http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.uy/MLU-19021581-blur-letras-fotos-fichas-para-tus-cds-_JM

Is this official? Can anyone confirm this to me?

I don't understand, I'm sorry!

Btw... this was posted on tumblr today as it's lil Missy Albarn's b day lol (I know I'm so creepy :P)

tumblr_l9ob8kzVSH1qbdqjmo1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1286153065&Signature=Vt4Ix%2BXtoZwuvHN73%2B2rjcY4FkM%3D

awww feeding his lil Gorilla a banana :blush:

:surprised: It's her birthday! Happy birthday to her. :wacky:

Daddy Albarn. lulz

Oh, the Glastonbury picture, is Missy a fan of Vampire Weekend? :wacko:

Girls, I would love to nominate Liz as Friendliest User this year. Will you girls please vote for her and not let the thread I create at the Awards 2010 section die? It would suck if I create a thread and nobody posts in there. :lol:

Girls, I would love to nominate Liz as Friendliest User this year. Will you girls please vote for her and not let the thread I create at the Awards 2010 section die? It would suck if I create a thread and nobody posts in there. :lol:[/color]

Yessss I agree and will post in there :D

Liz is ultra friendly on this forum, she welcomes anyone into threads and makes them part of it, I shall create a little statement :lol:

i think that middle bottom pic shows how much missy looks like her daddy. :)

I agree! I didn't really see it before, I thought she just looked like her mum so much, but I do see a mixture of both in her face.

Happy Birthday to her!

yay, I'm happy some of you guys like the card idea... i made a post on tumblr about it too :lol: look like I have a lot of xmas cards to make now :wacky:

Oooh, sorry Liz, I must of missed this post, I am really happy to make cards and sent to people in this thread too, I'm in :nice:

^

lennonq1.jpg

:bomb:

i think the card idea will be really fun. im just not very crafty. :\ i will try my best though. lol.

i think that middle bottom pic shows how much missy looks like her daddy. :) lucky girl getting 2 go 2 all those festivals with him. i would LOVE 2 go 2 glastonbury just once. it looks so amazing and fun.

Me too Glasto :wacky: And yes it's dirty and muddy but so worth it I would feel like

:surprised: It's her birthday! Happy birthday to her. :wacky:

Daddy Albarn. lulz

Oh, the Glastonbury picture, is Missy a fan of Vampire Weekend? :wacko:

Hahahah Daddy Albarn looks more exited to be seeing Vampire Weekend than she does :lol: I think someone must be a fan to be showing his daughter. :heart:

Girls, I would love to nominate Liz as Friendliest User this year. Will you girls please vote for her and not let the thread I create at the Awards 2010 section die? It would suck if I create a thread and nobody posts in there. :lol:[/color]

Ohhh my god... noooo!

haha Ly, you are so super sweet, but really no one knows me anymore outside of this thread.. they would be like "Wtf? That crazy Albarn chick on here? Why is she friendly ?" :P

I don't think I'm that nice anyway, I suppose just to you guys since this is where I post these days.

Liz is ultra friendly on this forum, she welcomes anyone into threads and makes them part of it, I shall create a little statement :lol:

I agree! I didn't really see it before, I thought she just looked like her mum so much, but I do see a mixture of both in her face.

Happy Birthday to her!

Oooh, sorry Liz, I must of missed this post, I am really happy to make cards and sent to people in this thread too, I'm in :nice:

:bomb:

Aww thanks Kelly for being sweet as well.

I think it's easy to be nice and friendly to everyone in here because everyone is so lovely :hug:

yay cards! :dance:

mine are gonna be super cheesy so I hope you guys don't expect much :lol::lol:

Yay!

Hahahah Daddy Albarn looks more exited to be seeing Vampire Weekend than she does :lol: I think someone must be a fan to be showing his daughter. :heart:

I wonder whether he likes MGMT... /auto-reaction when hearing about VW.

Ohhh my god... noooo!

haha Ly, you are so super sweet, but really no one knows me anymore outside of this thread.. they would be like "Wtf? That crazy Albarn chick on here? Why is she friendly ?" :P

I don't think I'm that nice anyway, I suppose just to you guys since this is where I post these days.

The users that have been here longer do know you right? :wacko:

Aww thanks Kelly for being sweet as well.

I think it's easy to be nice and friendly to everyone in here because everyone is so lovely :hug:

yay cards! :dance:

mine are gonna be super cheesy so I hope you guys don't expect much :lol::lol:

No probs, this is true, no bitchy people in here.

:laugh3: Righty-o. I'm going to have to think of ideas of how to display Damon on a card.....

Nooo I'm gonna be embarrassed seriously, don't nominate me :P

If we nominate anyone for anything.. during the World of Music awards they said they are having best fangirl/ best fanboy this year I think. We should nominate ALL of us for best fangirls :smug: lol

For the cards, I'll probably just print off cheesy Blur pics and Damon pics and make them all blinggedddd out hahah. Seriously it's gonna look like a 3 year old did it, but it will be funny, I promise :P

tumblr_l9ou9x6dsB1qb3xkxo1_400.gif

For the cards, I'll probably just print off cheesy Blur pics and Damon pics and make them all blinggedddd out hahah. Seriously it's gonna look like a 3 year old did it, but it will be funny, I promise :P

tumblr_l9ou9x6dsB1qb3xkxo1_400.gif

It'll be just like bonus day of that Blur 30 day challenge on Tumblr, blinged out photo of Blur :laugh3:

I dont know, I fancy drawing Damon......or Blur in some form......I'll think about it. :lol:

We should be like the best WoM thread everrrrrrrrrr. :lol:

If you insist not to, then erm. I don't know. :|

:lol:

Yea we are pretty good. That muse community is also popular though I've noticed? :blank:

Yeah Kelly you should draw Blur and Damon if you like. My drawing is horrific though so I will stick with the Blingees (and exactly just like that Blur 30 day challenge on tumblr hahahah :lol:)

Oh yeah, Musers ... my exact reaction.. --> :blank:

I feel as if all the Coldplay fangirls have either gone over to Muse or MGMT as their new fanbase for the moment.... I do love MGMT too though, just not that much of a fangirl for them.

Oh but hey, I noticed the other day that this thread has more posts in it now that freakin' Matt Bellamy thread :lol:

Rock on girls!

tumblr_l7ealdHEEk1qcbjx4o1_500.png

lol tamborine.. when did he ever use a tamborine?

Me too. I use to really like them about a year and a half ago. Now their new stuff just seems so over the top. Sorry if there are any other Muse fans in here lol it's totally fine if you like them, I've just grown away from them I suppose....

tumblr_l97o1w7d9f1qcbjx4o1_400.png

lol that quote and little pic off to the side ^^

^ hey that's great! they do seem to put on quite a show, your gonna have a blast I'm sure :dance:

and hey where be all the Damon girls today?

tumblr_l9qoc1IxfO1qzg2pbo1_500.jpg

lookin' like a right dilf :dead::dead::dead:

tumblr_l9qdbgBa5u1qa02uno1_500.jpg

hey chick chatting up Graham... Damon is watching you :evil:

I totally, agree - Liz is so friendly and lovely! I understand you not wanting to be nominated though, Lizzy - I would be the same!

Yeh, it's so nice in here. There's no bitchiness. We're just spreading the love!

So, is it okay if I create that thread? :mellow:

Or any of you could just create it. :charming:

Oh yeah, Musers ... my exact reaction.. --> :blank:

I feel as if all the Coldplay fangirls have either gone over to Muse or MGMT as their new fanbase for the moment.... I do love MGMT too though, just not that much of a fangirl for them.

Oh but hey, I noticed the other day that this thread has more posts in it now that freakin' Matt Bellamy thread :lol:

Rock on girls!

tumblr_l7ealdHEEk1qcbjx4o1_500.png

lol tamborine.. when did he ever use a tamborine?

But MGMT is so different from Coldplay. Muse is well... I hope we beat them. :awesome:

:|

He uses the tambourine? :surprised: For which song I wonder.

:laugh3: Matt Bellamy gets on my nerves. Eh, sometimes I really like Muse, and sometimes they really grate on me, just the direction they have headed in, in some ways.....I'm divided with them :lol:

I barely listen to Muse. Oddly. I just don't really do so. Not that their music is terrible, I just don't really find the attraction to listen to them.

Albarn's music however... :mellow:

i love muse. not enough 2 join a fan page or community or anything. but i really do love their music. i get 2 see them on wednesday! :D

Aww, enjoy your time there! :lips:

D, stop being so lovely as well :botoxlips:

You all are making me blush!

And Ly, omg. Hahaha you seem bent on making this thread. I guess I can't stop you, but I will go in there and post and act like a bitch for people don't vote for me :evil: lol I'm just sure there is someone else on this thread who is much nicer to a wide variety of ppl.

Damon however...

415705436_0a9e763417_z.jpg

Is always friendly :mellow: