✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Damon Albarn thread.

eff-exx

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That picture is loverrrrrly, nice, sexy, old, tired looking dames, just how I like him :laugh3: But seriously, I really like this one :wacko:

Added you :D

:laugh3:

Kelly likes a sexy and tired Damon, don't we all :sneaky:

yay! Thank you! Crap, I can't find it. I found a link but when I clicked on it it said it had been removed by the user. It was from around the mid-90s in Japan. It's not very long. It doesn't seem to be on Blurcast either :thinking:

Edit: Forgive me if this has been posted before. It probably has, but it still makes me laugh!

I'm so mad they took down that Japanese interview :angry:

It was so funny, Damon shows them his tatoo and those Japanese girls start giggling like crazy and ask, "So you like your mum???":lol:

I love how Graham is silent the entire time too and then near the end he blurts out, "LET'S GOOOOOO"

:laugh3::laugh3:

Oh god, what is that video, I've never seen it before. Does Damon say, "nice shot" when the shoe hit him? lol

Oh god, what is that video, I've never seen it before. Does Damon say, "nice shot" when the shoe hit him? lol

Haha! I think he might have said that! It's good isn't it?! I think he genuinely threw the shoe and felt bad! It doesn't seem like he was trying to be abusive though -just drunk and a bit stupid. It's quite sweet and funny!

Edit: Help! How do I reply to notes on Tumblr? I can't find a reply button anywhere!

Some themes don't allow replies :( maybe you have a theme that doesn't support it. I know on my old theme I couldn't reply or have ppl reply to my things either. But on my new theme I can :confused:

You can always ask someone a question in their ask box though or yeah, reblog.

tumblr_l9sovdEBwo1qcilyeo1_500.png

Haha! I think he might have said that! It's good isn't it?! I think he genuinely threw the shoe and felt bad! It doesn't seem like he was trying to be abusive though -just drunk and a bit stupid. It's quite sweet and funny!

Edit: Help! How do I reply to notes on Tumblr? I can't find a reply button anywhere!

so whats going on in your tumblr? its not letting you type in the text box at all?

OK-for everyone who wants to follow me who isn't, here's my boring-ass Tumblr :laugh3: http://shanibee.tumblr.com/

And this has been posted in the Gorillaz thread, but due to the beautiful Damon pics, this French article about the show nees to be posted here as well:

http://www.showbizz.net/musique/gorillaz-au-centre-bell-de-montreal-historique-2-60844.html

I love how it looks like he is wearing the same pants and belt he did at the Blur shows last year :lol: this is good for us. The belt must be losing it's hold and pants are saggin' extra low. I definitely see there to be a wardrobe malfunction happening soon :sneaky:

damonalbarn1.jpg

damonalbarn4.jpg

Look at this impossibly perfect profile.......LOOK AT IT!!!!!!!:stunned::stunned::stunned: Be in AWE of the beauty that IS the Albarn profile!!!!!

damonalbarn4.jpg

Ahhh yes yes!! The Albarn nose hits North America :D

He looks so good in all these pics, I can't even :dead:

I love how it looks like he is wearing the same pants and belt he did at the Blur shows last year :lol: this is good for us. The belt must be losing it's hold and pants are saggin' extra low. I definitely see there to be a wardrobe malfunction happening soon :sneaky:

damonalbarn1.jpg

damonalbarn4.jpg

ME TOO!!!!!!! :wink3::wink3::wink3:

OOOOOH I WAS JINXED ON THE ALBARN PROFILE!!!!!!:o:o:o:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

ME TOO! It's the "bitchface UNFY" look.

He's really perfected it...

damon20lacrate.jpg

I can't ever imagine him acting like this again :lol: as cute as it was:

tumblr_l9p0cqbMvQ1qa79is.gif

4damondances.gif

Oh I sweah to God if I ever get a photo op with him I'm MAKING him smile-I'll tickle him in his damn ribcage if I have to. :laugh3:

That being said I DO luv that look! :D

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: One of many reasons to LUV Damon right here, poor guy!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnD-H-UW01Q]YouTube - Gorillaz Montreal Bell Centre 10/03/2010 - Damon's Ramble[/ame]

He has an amazing sense of humor about it!

:laugh3::laugh3:

"I've never been a very professional frontman"

Aww, wub him!

:D

I guess that was the biggest convo he had with the audience all night which is cool and all-but anything can happen as the tour progresses and this was opeing night in NA!;)

Look at this impossibly perfect profile.......LOOK AT IT!!!!!!!:stunned::stunned::stunned: Be in AWE of the beauty that IS the Albarn profile!!!!!

damonalbarn4.jpg

ME TOO! It's the "bitchface UNFY" look.

He's really perfected it...

damon20lacrate.jpg

I can't ever imagine him acting like this again :lol: as cute as it was:

tumblr_l9p0cqbMvQ1qa79is.gif

4damondances.gif

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: One of many reasons to LUV Damon right here, poor guy!

He has an amazing sense of humor about it!

omg. im so jealous of all you guys that get 2 see him and this in real life. i cant even imagine.

to be honest, i'd probably faint. i remember when i saw snow patrol at the hight of my gary lightbody obsession i couldnt breathe for a second when the band came out. im such a loser lol. i had 2 keep my cool though, because my boyfriend at the time would have probably never let me live it down. :D

thanks for the pics guys. <3

well night girls. another long crappy day at work tomorrow. :cry:

^

Right? :D

Omg and I need to head to bed... but look what just popped up on tumblr

tumblr_l9sg1tkeZ01qb1553o1_400.png

DYING DYING DYING CANT BREATHE :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

LOVE how Damon's head is situated there! That just adds to it!:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

omg. im so jealous of all you guys that get 2 see him and this in real life. i cant even imagine.

to be honest, i'd probably faint. i remember when i saw snow patrol at the hight of my gary lightbody obsession i couldnt breathe for a second when the band came out. im such a loser lol. i had 2 keep my cool though, because my boyfriend at the time would have probably never let me live it down. :D

thanks for the pics guys. <3

well night girls. another long crappy day at work tomorrow. :cry:

:hug: BB WE :heart: ya! You are DEFINITELY included with us when we go-and we will share EVERYTHING with you! (hell I'm still on the iffy side-I'm hoping everything will work out-just got my hours cut big time this week so gonna see if I can cut it!:\)

I hear ya about work-I have tomorrow off but this weekend was just bizzare!:stunned:

Have a good night BB! Sweet dreams to you! :hug:

Nevermind I guess I'm not off to bed, I still have a page to write on this paper :sad: I'm so tired too.

I'm really sorry about both your girls jobs.. that sucks. Hugs for all of you.. :hug::hug:

I posted this in the Blur thread, but no one is going in there so I shall post it in here too :P

tumblr_l9rw7wUeRX1qzffqgo1_400.gif

lmaooo no Graham, don't make out with Pete Doherty! :lol:

(you guys really should just go and see the pics I took of the Fool's Day vinyl in there if you want :curtain:)

Nevermind I guess I'm not off to bed, I still have a page to write on this paper :sad: I'm so tired too.

I'm really sorry about both your girls jobs.. that sucks. Hugs for all of you.. :hug::hug:

I posted this in the Blur thread, but no one is going in there so I shall post it in here too :P

tumblr_l9rw7wUeRX1qzffqgo1_400.gif

lmaooo no Graham, don't make out with Pete Doherty! :lol:

(you guys really should just go and see the pics I took of the Fool's Day vinyl in there if you want :curtain:)

:hug: AWWW Thank you BB! You are a sweetheaht!!!!! (That reminds me where is that thread?;)) And YOU make sure you get sleep lil' lady! ;)

:laugh3: HILARIOUS!!!!!!!

Poor Damo still can't get over it...

tumblr_l7d5tj2e441qdp37yo1_400.gif

Are the pics you speak of on Tumblr? I wanna see!