Top Posters In This Topic

It's gonna be in my signature, just to tease you Liz :P

I hate you Louise :P:kiss:

Want to tell us how you got this too?

tumblr_l9q683QjDm1qb12jao1_500.jpg

YOU BETTA TELL NOW! :angry:

You and all your secretiveness! :whip:

WOOOOTS. :dance:

I have Tumblr, but I don't use it or update it, so I rather keep it unknown. :wacko:

WHAT?! This whole time you've had it and haven't told us? You all are so secretive I swear. Ly, start using it :whip:

WHAT?! This whole time you've had it and haven't told us? You all are so secretive I swear. Ly, start using it :whip:

I swear I told you everything so far :P, I got it when I met him at the Doherty gig.

And Yes Ly you have to use it. I'm not really into tumblr (I just reblog stuff I like, nothing else) but so many new Damon/blur everyday! It's a bit addictive.

Yeah, I sometimes visit it for pictures and those. :wacko:

Is that an alien spaceship/hat that Graham drew? :surprised:

Louise, you're probably the biggest Graham fan I've ever met. :botoxlips:

Alright alrightttt. I'll use it, but exams coming up so perhaps after exams I'll be more active on it. I don't know what to blog about though. :freak:

K PEEPS! Time for a long-ass playing-catch-up-multi-quote-thread from me again!:laugh3:

Btw... this was posted on tumblr today as it's lil Missy Albarn's b day lol (I know I'm so creepy :P)

tumblr_l9ob8kzVSH1qbdqjmo1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1286153065&Signature=Vt4Ix%2BXtoZwuvHN73%2B2rjcY4FkM%3D

awww feeding his lil Gorilla a banana :blush:

AWWWW I didn't know this!!!!!:D:D:D For some reason I was thinking it was the 11th but I think that was thought to be the due date from those old stories I read. Anyway, I hope she had a good one and I hope Poppa Albarn was able to be with her between tours!:D

Girls, I would love to nominate Liz as Friendliest User this year. Will you girls please vote for her and not let the thread I create at the Awards 2010 section die? It would suck if I create a thread and nobody posts in there. :lol:[/color]

I say YES!!!!!! LIZ IS MADE OF AWESOME!!!!! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

So, while i was searching through the net, i found this:

http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.uy/MLU-19021581-blur-letras-fotos-fichas-para-tus-cds-_JM

Is this official? Can anyone confirm this to me?

Hmmm-not sure. But I'm a dork and an airhead so I probably couldn't help ya sadly! :rollseyes2:

Ohhh my god... noooo!

haha Ly, you are so super sweet, but really no one knows me anymore outside of this thread.. they would be like "Wtf? That crazy Albarn chick on here? Why is she friendly ?" :P

I don't think I'm that nice anyway, I suppose just to you guys since this is where I post these days.

Aww thanks Kelly for being sweet as well.

I think it's easy to be nice and friendly to everyone in here because everyone is so lovely :hug:

yay cards! :dance:

mine are gonna be super cheesy so I hope you guys don't expect much :lol::lol:

:hug: YES LIZZY!!!!!!!! YOU ARE A SWEETHEAHT!!!!!!! AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT!!!!!!!!!! :hug::botoxlips:

And YAY for cheesy Christmas cards!!!!! :dance:

tumblr_l7ealdHEEk1qcbjx4o1_500.png

lol tamborine.. when did he ever use a tamborine?

I'm not sure but dammit if he's not workin' it!!!!!:wink3:

tumblr_l97o1w7d9f1qcbjx4o1_400.png

lol that quote and little pic off to the side ^^

That is too cute!:D

and hey where be all the Damon girls today?

tumblr_l9qoc1IxfO1qzg2pbo1_500.jpg

lookin' like a right dilf :dead::dead::dead:

tumblr_l9qdbgBa5u1qa02uno1_500.jpg

hey chick chatting up Graham... Damon is watching you :evil:

Present and accounted for, just late! :lol: And luvin the pics!:kiss:

D, stop being so lovely as well :botoxlips:

You all are making me blush!

And Ly, omg. Hahaha you seem bent on making this thread. I guess I can't stop you, but I will go in there and post and act like a bitch for people don't vote for me :evil: lol I'm just sure there is someone else on this thread who is much nicer to a wide variety of ppl.

Damon however...

415705436_0a9e763417_z.jpg

Is always friendly :mellow:

That is a cute pic!

And Liz, you are a DOLL!!!!!!! We LUV YA!!!!! :hug: :heart:

I'VE MADE THE THREAD YO!

CLICKY CLICKY CLICK CLICKETTY CLICK.

If you don't know how to click that, it's here!

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72964

I WILL be doing this! :D

You're welcome :D

I'm happy you're on tumblr. Ly & D you both should join tumblr if you are interested too :nice:

tumblr_l9h7qfZPuQ1qc161po1_500.jpg

goodbadloo.jpg

_48114467_jex_727005_de27-1.jpg

image-6-for-glastonbury-festival-friday-night-and-saturday-gallery-447448995.jpg

damon_albarn_1841334.jpg

ra3laq.jpg

damon_albarn.jpg

tumblr_l9qeq2ylcN1qa02uno1_400.gif

omg get in maaahhh vagina :dead::drunk:

lol sorry, outburst :embarrassed:

LUV THESE! Especially the 3rd one-Mr Albarn, YOU sir, are a Camera Whore-and we LUV you for it! :botoxlips:

And the 4th one-Aging does sexy things to these 2-and I seriously wanna give poor Jamie a neckrub!:wink3:

It's a man with a hat sitting on a trinagle lol. He used the on from Coxon to make the body and draw a triangle under the O for the chair.

Well, that what I see.

LMAO!!!!!!!! :laugh3::lol::laugh3::lol::laugh3::lol: OH BB! You are awesome!!!!

You send a private message to Awards2010. Copy and paste the awards template and vote for a few categories at least. It's stated in this thread.

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72590

ok. thanks! i will try and do it tomorrow. its after 1am now and i have 2 be up at 7 for work. :cry:

heres some pics i found and added 2 tumblr for those who havent seen them yet. :)

flkgv6.jpg

2eq70hk.jpg

21504kj.jpg

241wc91.jpg

bah the others arent added 2 my tinypic yet. ugh.

well have a good night girls. <3

ok. thanks! i will try and do it tomorrow. its after 1am now and i have 2 be up at 7 for work. :cry:

heres some pics i found and added 2 tumblr for those who havent seen them yet. :)

flkgv6.jpg

2eq70hk.jpg

21504kj.jpg

241wc91.jpg

Have a good night BB! I need to do that too! :hug:

Freakin LUV these BTW!!!:D

2eq70hk.jpg

His eyes :bomb:

HAHA!!!!! :laugh3: That middle one! Can I just say how much I LOVE Damon's 'whaaaaaa?' face!

Can I just say that I was beside the person who took the photo. :D

Night everyone, I have to go to work.

:escaping3:

His eyes :bomb:

Can I just say that I was beside the person who took the photo. :D

Night everyone, I have to go to work.

:escaping3:

NO WAY!!!!!!!:D:D:D YOU LUCKY CHICA!!!!!!! Did you get to say anything to him?

:hug: Have a good work shift BB!!!!

flkgv6.jpg

2eq70hk.jpg

21504kj.jpg

241wc91.jpg

LOL thanks again, Shani and everyone else :blush:

Ohhh I love those new pics you just posted too!

tumblr_l9pzp4vcdd1qc4ozgo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l9pq5ejukW1qb12jao1_500.jpg

tumblr_l9q8cwvrga1qbdqjmo1_500.gif

tumblr_l9n82rUqqF1qadyb5o1_400.gif

Nice pictures. :bomb::bomb: The perfect nose. :freak::bomb:

You girls are amazing at finding pictures. :kiss:

Anyway, have any of you realised that we've hit our 100th page for this thread? :dance:

I know! 100 pages!! Whoohooo! Ok, so I set up a Tumbr but I have no idea how to do anything! I'm so clueless. This is really weird too, but on the page that I assume is my home page there's a little picture of the plastic beach cover! How do they know? Are they watching me?? :thinking: :laugh3:

Louise... so lucky :heart: And I hate your siggy btw :lol: :whip:

Oh D!! YAY! You're on tumblr now! Don't worry it will get more fun when you start following people. What I did when I got into Blur and Damon a lot and made a tumblr, I just searched 'Blur' or Damon Albarn and then I would follow the ppl who posted about him. The good majority of Blur/Gorillaz fans on there are really friendly so they usually always follow you back. Yeah, so just search your interests on there and follow people with similar ones.. you'll get the hang of it soon.

This is mine.. add me! :D

i love muse. not enough 2 join a fan page or community or anything. but i really do love their music. i get 2 see them on wednesday! :D

Amazing! Yea please don't take any offense from my comments, Everyone has different views and opinions about music anyway, thats how I see it :nice: I've heard so much that Muse put on an amazing live show, so lucky you! :)

_48114467_jex_727005_de27-1.jpg

omg get in maaahhh vagina :dead::drunk:

lol sorry, outburst :embarrassed:

That picture is loverrrrrly, nice, sexy, old, tired looking dames, just how I like him :laugh3: But seriously, I really like this one :wacko:

If anyone else wants to add me here's the link: http://cocklehocker.tumblr.com/

Added you :D

yay! Thank you! Crap, I can't find it. I found a link but when I clicked on it it said it had been removed by the user. It was from around the mid-90s in Japan. It's not very long. It doesn't seem to be on Blurcast either :thinking:

Edit: Forgive me if this has been posted before. It probably has, but it still makes me laugh! [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynTiUuGYYkY]YouTube - Johnny Acecraft: I'M SORRY, DAMON ALBARN[/ame]