✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The 6th Mixtape Exchange (closed for entries)

Black Rose

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I'm waiting on this, I'm going to take this time to apologize in advance to whoever gets my mixtape. My dial-up is a failure, so I'm going to have to upload my album track by track as opposed to doing so in a .zip file like I did last time.

Also, if I may, I'd like to request that the person that gets me also do the same, because I'm pretty sure my dial-up won't download .zip files, and if it does, it'll take FOREVER.

I know that it's stupid of me to try this with my connection, but I had so much fun with the last one. :bigcry:

He said he should send names out tonight :)

That was the original plan, until I got took I was heading up-to Stratford area on the Friday afternoon instead of Saturday, damn parents :P

David said he's at Stratford-upon-Avon and he won't be back until Sunday. He might still find a way to announce the partners though

Hardly any mobile phone reception in the parts i was staying, just enough for phone calls/SMSs if you stood in the right place, being inside a large metal object doesn't help neither

Can the mixtape be of anything?......If so sign me up

Added

Can I still sign up for the mixtape exchange?

If so put me on the list :)

Added

I may be (very) late but ... what if I wanted to participate ? :curtain:

Applying 2 days after the deadline is not fair but well ... I'd love to give it a try :)

Added

*does the draw now*

All PMs sent out, if you haven't got one but were included on the list on the 1st page, just poke me, chances are that I've forgotten to send it, if you didn't get one but won't on the list on the 1st place, than you won't in the draw.

How I did the draw:

Post the A-Z list into excel, go onto random.org for the Random Sequence Generator, first spin gave people their numbers, the 2nd spin gave the match-ups, ie 1-45, 2-42, the only time I changed the match-ups is when you had someone giving themselves their own mixtape (22-22), so I spun the random.org around again and the first number on top of the list got swapped around with the person giving themselves their mixtape.

I've extended the deadline for posting to Sunday at 4pm, with hopefully the mixtapes going out that evening

Have fun :D