✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The 6th Mixtape Exchange (closed for entries)

Black Rose

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how about an unofficial b-sides mix :sneaky:

Sounds good but as you can tell I'm kinda new to this just going through some random songs that aren't that well known .. I think they're still pretty good just haven't had their big hit yet.

eg's like Queen's 'We Will Rock You', U2's 'The Sweetest Thing' and New Order's 'True Faith' were only a b-side so anything's possible!

Sounds good but as you can tell I'm kinda new to this just going through some random songs that aren't that well known .. I think they're still pretty good just haven't had their big hit yet.

Queen's 'We Will Rock You', U2's 'The Sweetest Thing' and New Order's 'True Faith' were only a b-side so anything's possible!

Yeah I Guess, one of my fave Coldplay songs is Crest of Waves, that should have made it on a album but ohwell ..

Hi everyone!

It seems that some of you are worried when the person they have to make a mixtape for doesn't have lastfm or didn't let any information about musical tastes...

Well I'm in this case!

So if my partner is worried, I just want to say that I have very eclectic tastes in music, I'm really into it and I love reviewing tapes so... Stop worrying :D

Can't wait to listen to and review this!