✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The 6th Mixtape Exchange (closed for entries)

Black Rose

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear. I have a feeling myself and my mixtape partner have very different tastes in music. Hmmm.

I think I'd rather have it that way, actually. My partner and I, as I have discovered, have very similar tastes in music. Consequently, I'm afraid my partner is going to recognize at least half of the songs on my mixtape. While this isn't necessarily bad, the whole point of the mixtape exchange is to introduce each other to bands we've never heard before. I can only hope my mixtape partner doesn't mind.

if somebody already got me in partners, please don't worry, I'll be glad to hear anything, even new lady gaga album, because now I really stucked only in Muse:freak:

MY PARTNER IS BATMAN :(

:rolleyes:

Awww, why? :(

its Okay;)

I have a really dumb question...but last time I did the mixed tape exchange I just uploaded individual songs to mediafire or whatever. Should I do it differently this time (Im not sure if that was too inconvenient..?)

I see no one replied to your question yet, but please, don't do that, upload them one by one, it's a bit annoying :\ The best would be that you put them all in a folder and that you make a rar file of it with Winrar. :)

god the first draft of my mixtape is already clocking in at over an hour... I like to keep these things ~60 minutes... >.>

Also the way I think of orders of songs to go in makes the whole mixtape flow a lot like my last one, which I'm not sure if I should try to change or not. I think I'll just go with the best flow in my opinion, even if it's the same as last time...