✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The 6th Mixtape Exchange (closed for entries)

Black Rose

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh thanks David for adding me to the list ! Thanks Sofia for your help !

I'm such a lucky girl.

Got my partner as well ! :dance:

Haha no probs dearest Nodoka! Did nothing special! You deserve this ;)

Yeah, I know, shouldn't be here anymore... Leaving!! :escaping:

:D

Mine: http://www.last.fm/user/MariePeter18. but I'm a subscriber, so I'll see if you view my profile, I suggest you log off before viewing mine, so I don't know you saw it.

Same for me. Anyone that has me, please log off before checking out my charts (link in sig btw), I don't wanna be spoilered :D ktnx.

Oh an can I also make a plea for mp3 only. If ya send me m4a's I won't be able to play them :bigcry:

Can I also make a general plea that ppl don't just delete the song/band/genre info, they actually overwrite it with some other text, even if it's just conplete gibberish. Media player doesn't like blank track info and will often try to retain the deleted info. Just an observation from the last two exchanges I was involved in. :cool:

Received my partner's name, ready to start now!

By the way, dear unknown-person-who's-making-a-mixtape-for-me, I won't be home from the 11th to the 13th because I'm attending a gig far from where I live, so do not worry, I'll listen to the mixtape and will review it as soon as I'll be back (so on the 13th) ;)