✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The 6th Mixtape Exchange (closed for entries)

Black Rose

You're using iTunes, right? Well, you select your album, right-click on it, and go to "Get Info." From there, you copy (Ctrl + C) and paste (Ctrl + V) the album cover you want into the little box that says "Album Cover" in the window and click OK.

Yeah but how do you make the actual album on your iTunes? Like...I made a playlist of the songs I want to use, what next? :bigcry:

I AM NEVER DOING THIS AGAIN :lol:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not sure it has worked. i took all the details off the tracks and then changed the song title to the number in which it should be played on the playlist, deletng all other information. then when i clicked on them to play they came up as the tracks with all the info on them. i don't know if that's just because my computer recognises them and if it was done on another computer it would read them simply as 1-15 as it should.

:confused:

Well, as far as deleting the info, what I did was I made copies of the tracks I wanted and put them in a separate folder. Then, without using iTunes, I took the individual mp3 files, right-clicked on each one, selected "Properties," and deleted my info. After finishing that, I copied all the tracks to the iTunes library, and I didn't have a problem. I hope this helps.

As for your question, Laura, I'm confused as to what you're asking me. What do you mean, make the album? Exactly what have you done?

Dear god, am I the only one here still stuck at the stage of chosing songs ??? :bigcry:

60 minutes is too fucking short ! Is 70' (=18 songs) ok? If someone is REALLY bothered by this kind of lenght, please say so in case you're the person I'm sending my mix to...

Yeah actually I just checked the thread of the previous exchange and I see a lot of 18 songs mixtapes so I think I won't shorten mine too much unless my partner comes in this thread and says it's way too long.

Dear god, am I the only one here still stuck at the stage of chosing songs ??? :bigcry:

60 minutes is too fucking short ! Is 70' (=18 songs) ok? If someone is REALLY bothered by this kind of lenght, please say so in case you're the person I'm sending my mix to...

Nope. I'm still trying to put stuff together myself.

I had 17 on my last one, and it was just fine. Id on't think it's too long. In fact, the more music, the better. :D

I'm really satisfied with my tape. :nice:

I won't be able to upload it until some time when no one else is using the internet though, because I can't upload anything bigger than 30 kb with our crappy wireless router. >.>

Try plugging your laptop to the router via Ethernet if possible, the internet speed will shoot right up

18 songs? That's way too long, I think you better make it less than 60 minutes, I don't think people are willing to spend so much time, most mixtapes are of about 12 14 songs

Mine has 17 songs but some are quite short and it adds up to 68 minutes so I Don't care.