✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What have you learned today?

Prince Myshkin

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is now down to one (according to wikipedia) as Igor Smirnov lost an election last year in Transnistria (a country, or region, I've only recently become aware of).

The other remaining country with a dictator is Belarus, headed by a Mr Alexander Lukashenko.

i thought there would be other countries presidents, since many are feeling that democracy is a fake. thanks for the info.

i learnt that my style is still so dark, wonder if after all it'll improve in 2 months ahead. :anxious:

also i wonder how many postcards will my postwoman deliver wrongly since she keeps giving us envelopes addressed to the next number in our street :dozey: bets are on!

people honestly think you cannot study philosophy and be a christian at the same time

I think they just question how much you are immersing into the ideas of philosophy, rather than learning it, or how much you immerse yourself in Christianity rather than simply associating yourself with it and skimming for certain ideals.

I've never known of a true philosopher of life in their own right, coming up with their own things which are recognised within philosophical circles, who is also a hard line Christian. That is completely different to a Christian studying philosophy though, but I fear that is where those who judge you make their mistake.