What have you learned today?

Prince Myshkin

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

My school was used as a prison during WWII. When the state stopped using it, they told the owners never to let anyone enter the basement. And then a few years ago they tried to open it up anyways, and yeah, they had to close it again. UGH I AM HERE 24 HOURS 5 DAYS A WEEK

I ALWAYS have to remember to look at the pedestrian crosswalk before I turn left on a green light.

Today I was trying to turn left, the the light turned yellow when I was waiting to go. Once I knew that the cars coming towards me had stopped, I stepped on it to turn, without realizing that there was a teenager crossing the crosswalk that I was turning on to. I almost hit him. :bigcry: I felt soooo horrible! (Although he was crossing when he wasn't supposed to, so it was partially his fault)

I ALWAYS have to remember to look at the pedestrian crosswalk before I turn left on a green light.

Today I was trying to turn left, the the light turned yellow when I was waiting to go. Once I knew that the cars coming towards me had stopped, I stepped on it to turn, without realizing that there was a teenager crossing the crosswalk that I was turning on to. I almost hit him. :bigcry: I felt soooo horrible! (Although he was crossing when he wasn't supposed to, so it was partially his fault)

:wreck: Luckily, you did not hit him.

Tonight I learned what the Twitter people mean when they say that someone is trending worldwide (it means they're on top of the most mentioned names on Twitter...I think :thinking: ) :lol:

I discovered because it happened to Chris right after The Graham Norton Show :awesome:

Today I learned that a man is interested to me and his name called Batiste. (This is a man who vanished in the light of the blood) I did not know it existed :(

and is a fan of Metallica and not know internet. and me I am much in internet .

and I learned that I love someone but him is not interested to me because he has another girl and told to all.

then yes I will never understand why it's so hard to be a ghost for you loved one. he never spoken to me because have another girl .

I never apologize for anything ever. Because I know I'm always right.

Wow, even when you KNOW you're wrong?

Option A) This is one of your trademark sarcastic jokes.

Option B) You're actually an asshole. A hole of an arse.

Option C) Ottoman Empire (1299–1923). RIP brah. :sad:

Wow, even when you KNOW you're wrong?

Option A) This is one of your trademark sarcastic jokes.

Option B) You're actually an asshole. A hole of an arse.

So we're supposed to accept nearly every post you make as a forgiveable "joke" which we're all too stupid to understand, but the moment someone else tries to clearly show some sarcastic humour you are barking about it.