✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What have you learned today?

Prince Myshkin

So we're supposed to accept nearly every post you make as a forgiveable "joke" which we're all too stupid to understand, but the moment someone else tries to clearly show some sarcastic humour you are barking about it.

Unlike him, who is funny, you have never made me laugh.

Until you do, I will indeed consider you "too stupid to understand" my extremely offensive jokes.

My growing army of minions ("friends") disagrees with you.

Your sarcasm is as funny as bone metastases.

So, you're either:

A) Just trolling me, which would make you the Emperor of Trolls.

B) You're actually serious, which would make you an evil, sadistic idiot.

C) Thom Yorke is the King of Hipsters.

I'm thinkin B. :awesome:

I bid you farewell sir/ma'am.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's the army now? Actually, just one person please. Just make one of your "MINIONS" step forth.

You are ridiculous.

I love you too. :kiss:

Can't we all just get along? :sad:

I dream of a united World, with all borders erased, I really do.

I mean, it's not like animals can be "horrible people" because they're not people. :blank:

Your dog, sir, wears sunglasses, therefore your argument is invalid. :nod:

The world should be governed by animals less agressive than humans, like sharks for instance.

For some reason this sentence made me laugh.

why to be a stupid girl groupie of a singer on the net? :\ I agree makes everyone laugh and even in my family. my cousin who is on facebook and knows English pff........ (give the friendship to a family member on the Net facebook :embarrassed:) well has told me. "cousin I do not know you were more famous than me." my cousins working in visual medias TV and journalism.

I guess being a groupie is to be celebrated on the net. learned that this terrible secret is out of the internet and never be aware of. Because the net is fiction not real life. and the family does not need to know that I'm groupie stupid in facebook.

and this kind man. he likes to drink alcohol like most fans of Metallica. but we know that 80% of men drink in Switzerland. and I have no affinity with them. I give him the friendship. but the man does not tell that. then nothing.

LOL that's genius cuz I never said I love you in the first place this is incredibly well thought out sarcasm how on earth do you come up with that LOL HAHAHA LMFAO

:blush:

I dunno. I'm just, like, OMG. :awesome:

How can I not say that to you? You're finger lickin good. :charming: And your eyes look green-blue from where I stalk. :charming: Just like mine. :dazzled:

On topic: Red beet salad gives you VIOLET piss. It's spectacular... sad2.gif

TIL that my parents are dicks.

Well, parents tend to always want the best for their children in their own perspective. And they tend to always forget it's "a perspective" not an "absolute truth".

Try to remind them of this fact: usually, it's the core of all the misunderstandings!

Unless you were actually complementing your parents XD since you may find it a positive word, then thumbs up for them 8B

Today, I learnt that finding an international internship is a promising pain in the a$$, but then again u__u, I've never bought into easiness so bring it on 8B

I just learned that my doctor of family committed suicide. I am not well........... :cry:

I wonder if you're a believer or not, Lory but at least he/she is done with the pain that drove him/her to such a decision.

I'm sending you my best intentions and hope you'll get some hugs, a good cup of tea and warm hopes for the soul of the departed.