✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What have you learned today?

Prince Myshkin

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

that the new uni system access to the exam makes me think i'm taking a plane instead of an exam having to queue for long and show my ID to get the exam.... but is worthy as is good to get given the papers of the exam and start it as soon as you take the assigned seat instead of listen a teacher to explain it. what there needs to be explained in 2 questions that it contained?

^ What :lol:

That was my reaction. :|

He was like, "is there anything I can do to help you with dinner" and I said "yeah you can get the eggs out of the fridge and crack them in this glass bowl" and he's like "okay but I've never cracked an egg before."

HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?!? I asked him a few times if he was kidding, but he wasn't. Although he looked a bit awkward, he managed to do it without getting any shells in the bowl. :nice:

Yeahh, I can't cook anything, but I can at least crack an egg

-

Okay so, today I learned that Vancouver has the best radio waves in the world.. I only just suspected that before, but now it's official.

So sitting in the car waiting for my sister to come back from the store, I turn on the radio...

Trouble comes on :heart:

then I flip and find Lights playing :heart:

and then I go back to the first one and THERE THERE STARTS PLAYING..:dazzled: I almost had a heart attack...I have never ever ever ever ever heard that song on the radio.

So ya.