✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Religion

hotdensestate

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I don't criticize people who believe in god, I think they should respect those who don't, that's all I have to say.

And otherwise.

Because in my case, when you see the horrors taking place, it's very difficult to believe in God.I know some people think very differently.I've asked genocide survivors about this and many say that God made them survive all the trauma.you often have two views

In Rwanda some people killed because they thought God wanted it so

I read a pretty good little book recently "have a little faith" It didn't change my mind but I understand other people's view

That's an amazing feature.

i think everybody should laugh at everybody's opinions on the matter

the whole thing is ridiculous and people should take themselves less seriously

Agreeed we waste so much time arguing over opinions and beliefs when every one is different.

I was reading the quote section in my old Webster's dictionary the other day, and I came across this quote about Christianity that I thought might be interesting if I threw it into the discussion.

"Christianity is a religion that can make men good, only if they are good already."-Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel

What are your thoughts on this?

I was reading the quote section in my old Webster's dictionary the other day, and I came across this quote about Christianity that I thought might be interesting if I threw it into the discussion.

"Christianity is a religion that can make men good, only if they are good already."-Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel

What are your thoughts on this?

i agree with that for nowadays but when it was said there was a lot more fear involved and you could scare them into behaving a little more. not saying there didn't used to be bad people of course.