✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Braddock's Jokes Thread

Prince Myshkin

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the difference between a snowman and snow-woman?

SNOW BALLS.

:|

hahaha omg a couple years ago this special needs kid was told the whole class a joke that he promised wouldn't be inappropriate and it went "Why did Frosty pull down his pants? Because the snowblower was coming!". I don't think any of us that were in that class will ever forget that moment. :')

Guest howyousawtheworld

If the answer is cockrobin what is the question?

What's that up my bum Batman?

So I was invited to my friends house for dinner the other night and his wife asked me how many roast potatoes I would like. I answered 'I'll just have one' to which she replied 'It's alright you don't have to be kind!' to which I responded 'Ok I'll just have one you stupid cow'

If the answer is cockrobin what is the question?

What's that up my bum Batman?

So I was invited to my friends house for dinner the other night and his wife asked me how many roast potatoes I would like. I answered 'I'll just have one' to which she replied 'It's alright you don't have to be kind!' to which I responded 'Ok I'll just have one you stupid cow'

OMG I would pay another amount of money to have seen the look on her face :lol:

hahaha omg a couple years ago this special needs kid was told the whole class a joke that he promised wouldn't be inappropriate and it went "Why did Frosty pull down his pants? Because the snowblower was coming!". I don't think any of us that were in that class will ever forget that moment. :')
:stunned:

And what did your teacher do? I'm trying to imagine my reaction had something like that happened while I was a teacher

Another band joke.

A girl starts dating. The first night, she dates a trumpet player. The next day, when asked by her friend how the date was, she responded "Well, he was a great kisser, but he just kept talking about himself."

The next day, she dates a trombone player. When asked again by her friend how the date was, she responds "Meh, he was drunk the whole time."

The last night, she dated a French horn player. At lunch the next day she told her friend "He was just okay, but I loved the way he held me."

:awesome:

how do you sink a nowegian submarine?

you swim down and knock on the door

TRLLOLOLOLLOLLOL

HOW DO YOU SINK A NORWEIGAN SUBMARINE A SECOND TIME?

You swim down, knock the door, then the norweigan opens and tells you "you fool, I won't fall for that one again!"

:facepalm: