🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Beady Eye

busybeeburns

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OI , let's make peace here :nice:

Just , if you hate Beady Eye , you'd better not stay , no offence , but youknow , I'd rather stay nice to everyone ...

So , now on where this thread is about. :)

Anyone heard the second b-side already ?:wacko:

OI , let's make peace here :nice:

Just , if you hate Beady Eye , you'd better not stay , no offence , but youknow , I'd rather stay nice to everyone ...

So , now on where this thread is about. :)

Anyone heard the second b-side already ?:wacko:

As long as they don't insult our taste in music I can be nice to anyone :)

Did you hear the second b-side? I think it's out on the 17th of January because that's when the Four Letter Word vinyl is delivered :thinking:

For the record I'm not insulting anybody's music taste here.

I'm sure lots of Oasis fans aren't overly thrilled about Beady Eye or excited from what they've heard so far. I've got a stack of Oasis albums down in my room so its not like I'm some Liam hater coming in to insult Beady Eye.

As long as they don't insult our taste in music I can be nice to anyone :)

Did you hear the second b-side? I think it's out on the 17th of January because that's when the Four Letter Word vinyl is delivered :thinking:

Oh ,damn , such a long wait ! :stunned:

For the record I'm not insulting anybody's music taste here.

I'm sure lots of Oasis fans aren't overly thrilled about Beady Eye or excited from what they've heard so far. I've got a stack of Oasis albums down in my room so its not like I'm some Liam hater coming in to insult Beady Eye.

I can understand, but I don't know why you 2 had an argument so I won't mix myself in that :nice:

I'm just excited for Beady Eye , but I know I'll always love Oasis more ...

But I won't judge before I heard the album ...

Cool that you have Oasis albums tho ! ;)

Oh ,damn , such a long wait ! :stunned:

I can understand, but I don't know why you 2 had an argument so I won't mix myself in that :nice:

I'm just excited for Beady Eye , but I know I'll always love Oasis more ...

But I won't judge before I heard the album ...

Cool that you have Oasis albums tho ! ;)

Haha it wasn't really much of an argument. At least I didn't feel any anger in my bones as I typed.

I have Definitely Maybe, What's the Story, Be Here Now, and that one with black cover.

After that first single, I have no desire to get this album. First of all I much prefer Noel's songwriting (especially), and his voice too. Also I found the single very boring.

I'd look forward to a Noel solo album though.

Noel's songwriting is obviously much better than Liam's. But you can't forget that we have Gem and Andy on Beady Eye too and they wrote some good songs for Oasis ;) And after Liam wrote I'm Outta Time I am more confident that he can write good songs.

Noel solo album will be awesome, but I hope it's not too acoustic :thinking:

Yeah , Gem and Andy are good !

People shouldn't expect songs as good as Oasis ,

and Noel Gallagher will always be better and make better music then Liam (IMO) ,

but we can still give Beady Eye a chance no ? What are the alternatives these days ?

we don't have that many decent Rock ( 'n roll) bands anymore.. :\

And yes , I hope the same , I hope Noel won't go too soft ! :p

but i think not! :)

Yeah , Gem and Andy are good !

People shouldn't expect songs as good as Oasis ,

and Noel Gallagher will always be better and make better music then Liam (IMO) ,

but we can still give Beady Eye a chance no ? What are the alternatives these days ?

we don't have that many decent Rock ( 'n roll) bands anymore.. :\

And yes , I hope the same , I hope Noel won't go too soft ! :p

but i think not! :)

At the moment I would just rather listen to blues rock like Black Keys than brit rock that sounds a little too forced in my opinion.

No , Dejan was not "friendly " (I have to be carefull with the words ; or I'll get a warning again)

in the Mumford And Sons thread as well , and some others I guess :thinking:

Luckily our mods are on top of the situation and are aware of his unfriendliness.

Technically this is a thread to discuss Beady Eye, which goes both ways, discussing that you don't like it or that you do. :anxious:

I think the Beady Eye songs are really missing something, but I'm not sure what it is.

They just seem kinda.....dead.