✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Beady Eye

busybeeburns

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like for instance the Some Might Say intro ,

I mean , those 2 guitars , that solo and the chords , just F*CKING awesome ! :bomb:

Or that start of "Waiting for the rapture"

God , every time I hear it I get the shivers ! :wacky:

I agree with you! If Four Letter Word had those guitars it would be thousands times better! Or if Bring The Light didn't have that annoying piano it would be better too :lol:

I kinda miss Oasis but on the other side I'm glad that we are going to have new songs from Liam and Noel :)

Guest howyousawtheworld
I agree with you! If Four Letter Word had those guitars it would be thousands times better! Or if Bring The Light didn't have that annoying piano it would be better too :lol:

I kinda miss Oasis but on the other side I'm glad that we are going to have new songs from Liam and Noel :)

Same here but more in that it would show us more Noel Gallagher. It's no coincedence that the first 7 songs from Dig Out Your Soul were fantastic and then after Falling Down the album just died with the possible exception of Soldier On.

Oasis undoubtedly held back Noel in recent years and has so many songs in his back pocket that he's wanted to record but hasn't been able because he's felt restricted to cater for the Oasis sound. Plus the fact that Liam could probably not sing them.

Few interesting points that I've picked up.

It's written by Gem, not Liam.

It does sound like a modern ode to 'all you need is love' and 'instant karma' which a lot of people are picking up.

I think it's great, stomping full of hooks. Exactly what the band wanted to give the fans.

AND

When you're a somebody Dejan, you can make music for people to slag off.

^^ 11qn1c8_thjpg.gif

:laugh3:

Okay , will you try to buy one?

I don't know, I think is coming out on 7" and I don't have anything to play it :\

I think I'll just wait to get the album :)

The single comes with a new b-side called Two Of A Kind !

Hi :D

Have you heard the song BTW? They ripped off Lennon big time but nothing new here, I for one am loving it but I think they could've worked on the lyrics a bit more. Liam's vocals are the highlight for me, he sounds better than the last 3-4 albums.

and hi new dude/girl ...

You know something about the music that's a start ! :wacko:

You can't say that of Dejan , who knows sh*t about music !

Hello :) Thanks for the welcome, and sorry for the weird intrudction :shy:

I am a guy btw..