✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What are your favorite movie soundtracks?

mksh24

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hate that i bought the Eclipse soundtrack but not the deluxe edition and so now i cant buy a song that is in the deluxe edition on itunes. i have to buy the whole album again.

i think its called "how can you swallow so much sleep" does anyone know where i can get it?

i hate that i bought the Eclipse soundtrack but not the deluxe edition and so now i cant buy a song that is in the deluxe edition on itunes. i have to buy the whole album again.

i think its called "how can you swallow so much sleep" does anyone know where i can get it?

Here :

I made another file where I added the digital bonuses of the soundtrack. Here: http://rapidshare.com/files/397908983/Eclipse_OST_Digital_Bonus_Tracks.rar.html

And I made a mistake, the title of the Bombay Bicycle Club song is 'How Can You Swallow So Much' and not 'How Can You Swallow So Much Sleep'.

Quote taken from the Other Bands Links Thread 2 at the Non-Coldplay Multimedia. :smiley:

The ones that comes to mind immediately :

Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain

Good Bye Lenin

Into The Wild

Virgin Suicide

Marie-Antoinette

Match Point

Little Miss Sunshine

Juno

The Darjeeling Limited

Pride And Prejudice

Requiem For A Dream (Even though I don't like the movie)

The ones that comes to mind immediately :

Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain

Good Bye Lenin

Into The Wild

Virgin Suicide

Marie-Antoinette

Match Point

Little Miss Sunshine

Juno

The Darjeeling Limited

Pride And Prejudice

Requiem For A Dream (Even though I don't like the movie)

What? RFAD is awesome!

• 2 years later...

Atonement

Pride & Prejudice

Up

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy

War Horse

Sherlock (not a movie but the music is good enough for it to be a movie soundtrack)

All of the LOTR movies

The Hobbit

Les Miserables

Inception

Sherlock Holmes & Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows

Sweeney Todd

whats with "We Bought A Zoo" omg

idk why but since i was a kid i liked the soundtrack to the cat in the hat videogame for xbox (that awful scary movie from dreamworks yeah)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQD5UINI5UU&feature=share&list=PL9FFFA815FB572796]Dr. Seuss' The Cat in the Hat (Game OST) | "Mechanical Mayhem" | VERY HIGH QUALITY! - YouTube[/ame]

i was edgy since i was 8 years old

I know I'm going to get stoned for this but the Twilight movies put out really good soundtracks. I'm not a big fan of soundtracks but the Twilight ones are the only few that I have. Heh.

How a shit movie like Twilight was able to get bands like Muse, Flo and Vampire Weekend on their soundtrack is beyond me though.

^ If you're getting stoned, then so am I. I mean, some of those soundtracks are pretty good. (I think the one for "Eclipse" in particular is solid.)

To answer your question, I'm not so sure about the other bands, but I know Muse are a favorite of Stephenie Meyer's. She has even listed them in her dedications in at least one of her books.