✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Are you too dependent on others?

Matter-Eater Lad

financially? yes, I've never had a job and I'm so scared of finishing uni and getting a job, I don't see myself as an adult

emotionally: not that much as I used to be. I think there are just 2 or 3 people I depend on emotionally

financially? No, not really at the moment....I have enough money to pay my flat and my food and anything else I need for living,....

emotionally? No, not really at the moment....I think I used to some months ago though, but I have learned not to depend too much on anyone (when it comes to friends....) anymore...

so, reading my own post makes me realise: i am free as a bird!

in my both cases my parents would probably be the only ones I was depended on

Financially, not quite. I'm on a scholarship for my studies which is enough to support me. But maybe later I'd ask my parents for a new car so that's a bit dependent.

Emotionally, yes. Mostly on my friends. But I'm more independent now than I was last year.

financially I'd say I am in the sense that I depend on my parents.

in terms of emotionally/socially I don't think so. I mean of course I have friends to hang out with but I don't need to hang out w/ someone every single day to be happy. In fact I often like having time not hanging out w/ anyone at all.

i wouldn't say i was 'too' anything

i am dependent to an extent but i can look after myself. financially is the main way i depend on my parents (though i don't need their money necessarily. if they never paid for anything for me ever again i would be ok since i would work something else out - there is always a way) and i wouldn't say i was dependent on anybody else.