✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Which member of Coldplaying.com annoys you the most?

Josh42

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how the fudge am i not on the list :lol:?

How the fuck did I forget Dfit? :(

had this person been on the list i would have just voted for him and not spread my votes like i have done on people i don't really hate.

haha, i'm on the list too :D and someone votes for me :confused:

weird! and do you know the person who voted for you? like, have you argued with them in the past? i wouldn't take it seriously.

ok, after I have seen what has been written about me some hours ago (while I was asleep)

Nathan, he is an idiot

wherewherewhere?

had this person been on the list i would have just voted for him and not spread my votes like i have done on people i don't really hate.

weird! and do you know the person who voted for you? like, have you argued with them in the past? i wouldn't take it seriously.

wherewherewhere?

It's been removed. He basically called me a liar. Not a big deal actually, but I don't want to be called a liar in public when I was clearly not lying.

ooh and about the people who voted for you Karol: Nathy is/was obviously Nathan erm and the other one is yourself:wacky:

Meh, I voted, but only for the people that seem to get on my nerves several times.

Not really a common thing to happen, so...

Doesn't particularly mean I hate them or anything though. I don't think I really hate anyone on here :lol: I tend to disagree with someone on something then forget completely about it or not really take it so srs.

^^Yeah, but that's why the title says 'annoys you the most' and not 'you hate the most'.

It's a bit silly to really hate a person in here, especially if you've never really been in a big massive fight with that person.

Btw Nick, you're pretty lovable.

hm...i think you should be in onther thread :D

i saw the results and I didn't know him or she because she/he is banned, and i vote for myself because i though i've never get a vote :D

Shiver42 is quite harmless I think.

thanx ;)

I was expecting more than 5 votes.

I've been called annoying by some people before.

and how the heck some people were able to vote more than one person? I could've picked more people, seriously :disappointed:

And you chose me. How sweet <3

I don't really mind tbh. It's just that I didn't think I'll have that kind of impact on you seeing that you thought you can only choose one person and you chose me.

If you think I'm annoying fair enough cause I do find a lot of people (off the list) who are annoying as well.

ps; I do feel that way, but I don't remember telling you that I don't like your lime green text lol