✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

lady gaga sends message to senate

harrisonrules

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it's in contravention of the new board rules, so she shouldn't do it. End of story. An apology would have sufficed, but it wasn't forthcoming.

For fucksake! :rolleyes: excuse my French... but seriously??? I mean how old are you??? Clearly he wasn't saying anything defamatory or slanderous.... calling you a troll is like calling me a foolahead.... who cares!? Don't be such a baby and keep reporting NONSENSE like these.... its A WASTE OF TIME as you now of course have to report evey little damn thing that 'waah waaah waaah upsets' you.... since you can no longer pigeon hole mods in their PM boxes.... you are wasting my emailbox with "a report post from mc_squareed"...... ENOUGH!!!

some one call the waaaaaaaah-bulance!!! :rolleyes: geezh!

Mark, saying you'll report people is actually provoking them, and I think that's not allowed.

indeed Lore... its quite evident he LOVES and thrives on turmoil and pot stirring.... God, I miss the days of Albie and his meaningless arguments... at least he was a kid and I could blame his age and innocence. What's a grown man's excuse..... I've got a few ideas....

Seriously folks- lets all try to act a bit mature here, eh? Its a COMMUNITY FORUM!!!! Discussion and debate is welcomed, but keep in mind it IS just a forum.... go out and enjoy the sunshine sometime... ok? :cool::kiss:

indeed Lore... its quite evident he LOVES and thrives on turmoil and pot stirring.... God, I miss the days of Albie and his meaningless arguments... at least he was a kid and I could blame his age and innocence. What's a grown man's excuse..... I've got a few ideas....

Seriously folks- lets all try to act a bit mature here, eh? Its a COMMUNITY FORUM!!!! Discussion and debate is welcomed, but keep in mind it IS just a forum.... go out and enjoy the sunshine sometime... ok? :cool::kiss:

:lips:

Yeah, I agree at least she raised more awareness.

It just sucks now because after November repealing DADT will be a lost cause. I'm sure many moderate republicans didn't vote for the repeal today because they were afraid to lose votes for November. Politics is such a dirty thing.