✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

lady gaga sends message to senate

harrisonrules

WTF? What kind of reasoning is THAT? Just because it wasn't prime meat doesn't make it OK. As a person of lower-middle class, that meat looked perfectly OK to eat from my perspective. I'm sure there are people like me (or, even, less fortunate than me) who would see my view on that, too.

I just find the whole thing funny to be offended by

*hardly serious when saying SHE WASN'T EVEN WEARING EXPENSIVE CUTS*

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest howyousawtheworld
WTF? What kind of reasoning is THAT? Just because it wasn't prime meat doesn't make it OK. As a person of lower-middle class, that meat looked perfectly OK to eat from my perspective. I'm sure there are people like me (or, even, less fortunate than me) who would see my view on that, too.

Show that to a village in a third world country and the last thing they'll say is 'It's not prime meat so I'm not having that. I'll literally just sit here and starve to death!'.

Also if I was a farmer and was told that cow was going to be worn by a generic, publicity seeking popstar rather be eaten at the dinner table I would be livid.

I just find the whole thing funny to be offended by

*hardly serious when saying SHE WASN'T EVEN WEARING EXPENSIVE CUTS*

Well I find it pathetic that anyone can be so obsessed with a singer or band, that whenever anyone "dares" to criticise them for any reason, they have to resort to personal insults.:dozey:

If some of us think Lady Gargoyle is sh*t, we are perfectly entitled to say so.;)

That goes for any other singer, band, football team or other form of entertainment.

Well I find it pathetic that anyone can be so obsessed with a singer or band, that whenever anyone "dares" to criticise them for any reason, they have to resort to personal insults.:dozey:

If some of us think Lady Gargoyle is sh*t, we are perfectly entitled to say so.;)

That goes for any other singer, band, football team or other form of entertainment.

Said this:

and i agree that's a dumb reason for wearing meat don't even see the connection ya know?

that i don't get offended by every piece of criticism and agree that the meat dress correlation with dadt is not a good way to the point across

OK, but it didn't address the "personal insults" point.;)

I'm not even saying it would be right to insult someone who bashed Coldplay on this board.

However, I would have to question the motives of anyone who signed up to a Coldplay forum just to bash them.

They are likely to be the real trolls.

Show that to a village in a third world country and the last thing they'll say is 'It's not prime meat so I'm not having that. I'll literally just sit here and starve to death!'.

Also if I was a farmer and was told that cow was going to be worn by a generic, publicity seeking popstar rather be eaten at the dinner table I would be livid.

Exactly my point. Thank you.

...Wait, what? :inquisitive: What's this about personal insults? Where did this come from? We're sitting here talking about a meat dress, and you randomly pop in here and talk about something completely different.

At any rate, no one said you couldn't dislike her. In fact, feel free to express it. It's just that there are better (and nicer) ways to say things. Also, reading how much you hate "Lady Gargoyle" every other post gets annoying after a while. We get that you dislike her and don't acknowledge her as a musician. Can we just move on, please?

Said this:

and i agree that's a dumb reason for wearing meat don't even see the connection ya know?

Yes, you did say that. I apologize for not acknowledging this sooner. It's just the other comment threw me off, and I got distracted.

Also, please understand that I have nothing personal against you. I don't want to come across as a rude individual.

No it isn't, and I'm going to report it.;)

report what? that you said i can't take criticism of one of my favorite artists and so i posted that i was criticizing the point of the meat dress. and I quote myself of

I said this:

I honestly don't see what I just did wrong.. very confused....

Exactly my point. Thank you.

...Wait, what? :inquisitive: What's this about personal insults? Where did this come from? We're sitting here talking about a meat dress, and you randomly pop in here and talk about something completely different.

I'm referring to what was said a couple of pages ago, and which has now been repeated on this page. It wasn't aimed at you.;)

At any rate, no one said you couldn't dislike her. In fact, feel free to express it. It's just that there are better (and nicer) ways to say things. Also, reading how much you hate "Lady Gargoyle" every other post gets annoying after a while. We get that you dislike her and don't acknowledge her as a musician. Can we just move on, please?

I didn't create the thread, I was merely responding to it.;)

^^ The only thing I can think of is that you called him a troll, but you're far from the only person to tell him that, and I don't believe he's reported them (but then again, I could be wrong), so even that doesn't make much sense. I'm lost.

EDIT: I hate my slow Internet. That is all.

The only thing I can think of is that you called him a troll, but you're far from the only person to tell him that, and I don't believe he's reported them (but then again, I could be wrong), so even that doesn't make much sense. I'm lost.

Well it's in contravention of the new board rules, so she shouldn't do it. End of story. An apology would have sufficed, but it wasn't forthcoming.