✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

For those who've had eye sex/contact with Chris Martin before...

Zeya

How did you manage to count exactly the duration of the event?

Did you set a stop watch or you counted it yourself silently or did you tell your friends earlier that it might happen so that they can be prepared and count exactly how many seconds it was when it happened?

Or do you like have any other fangirling methods that I don't know of? TELL ME.

Well, you know, you undress, bend over, give a liiiiiittle tease for her to release the time and lo and behold! She speaks and spits out the time keeper!

I don't think mine has that.

:stunned:ROFLOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::laugh3::lol::P

i JUST PEED MYSELF.

BUT YAH- SO TRUE.

As long as the baby doesnt come out together

I've never been in Coldplay concert to say :thinking:

me was with Morten from A-ha in 2002 while a plan in his head.

Then I came home I slept and dreamed much long time was like reality, and for several weeks. I thought I am strange, alusine, become crasy, Morten speaks to me on TV in 3D (you know, "did anyone approach you ? take on me" ) :drunk:

yes the girls find eye sex/contact to Chris, he asked. but you know that you be a groupie for him. it's just the point to know ;)

Funny you ask as he totally does stare into your eyes when he talks to you....it's like you're the only person in the room. I <3 that about him, he makes you feel special. Thats the main thing I noticed when I met him in Herning again last year..... **swoon**

I got the full-on weird glare he does for absolutely ages at the Brixton (first Viva) gig, does that count (fangirl parts *ahem* aside)? We locked eyes until one of us turned away, and it wasn't going to be me!

We got the glare only cos we were dancing as much as the rest of the crowd put together...and perhaps being tall, and with the sloping floor at Brixton, I stood out like a glowstick at a funeral...oh, and we were the only ones in the crowd who knew every single word to all the songs, even though the album had only been out for three days (all hail King Cedric and the leak in Justin!!) I swear Chris was looking to us for the words at times :laugh3: