✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2010.

Lore

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember, although it's called Secret Santa, if you don't celebrate Christmas, you could send a general holiday card :)

Also, although some people did send a little gift to their recipient, the idea is really just to send a card - we want anyone to be able to take part and not have to worry about the cost of postage.

I think again, Lore and myself will try and make sure you get a card from as far away as possible. :elf:

yes from me, thanks lore! :D

are we doing a joint effort again?

I'd love to, but I can't. Overprotective parents and whatnot. :disappointed:

what if yours was emailed instead of giving out your postal address? your pair could email santa with a computerised card, and santa could send it on to you.

does santa & her elf think that's possible?

I not understand how it works. :|
I'm sure instructions will be posted at some point in the near future. But basically, you are "assigned" someone that you will send a holiday card to. But they don't know that you will be the one sending it, until they receive it. Hence, it is a "secret" who their "santa" will be. And then someone else will do the same for you.

Until when do i have to make up my mind? :wacko:

last year it was until the end of october, I'm thinking maybe October 20th? what do you think? :) I'll change the thread title tomorrow asking people to sign up, so I'll make a list in the first post and post all the instructions

what if yours was emailed instead of giving out your postal address? your pair could email santa with a computerised card, and santa could send it on to you.

definitely!

For those of you who think their parents won't let them participate; what if you showed them this thread? Would that possibly help persuade them into knowing that we're all nice people and not :saw: ?

good idea!

True :shy:

Let´s try again this year :blush: Im in! :dance:

great :nice:

I think this is a great idea. I mostly say this because I myself would probably get into a huge tiff with the 'rents over mail from someone they don't know from across the globe. They'd be like, "Ehhh? Violet, what kind of crap have you been up to? Don't you know stalkers are everywhere?"

:bigcry:

Actually, this is very possible! :awesome: :wideeyed:

For those of you who think their parents won't let them participate; what if you showed them this thread? Would that possibly help persuade them into knowing that we're all nice people and not :saw: ?

I'd seriously love to, and that's a great idea, but they told me that this site was a waste of my time and that they didn't want me to keep visiting it. :lipsrsealed2:

I'm just such a rebellious teen I ignore them. :charming: :P