✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2010.

Lore

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last year there wasn't privacy problems and I don't think we'll have any problems this year neither. The only users with access to the addresses are Alison and I (since we are organizing this together) and your secret santa of course, no one else. And I think we all know most of the people who signed up and well, most of them participated last year so everything should be ok :)

sure :)

Ah thanks alot Lore (and NumbersGirl as well) for the reply! Just gonna trust you on it hihi

I start to get excited about this all!!! hehe! Can't wait for Christmas now and this morning was already thinking where my Santa gonna be and what I'll do myself for my match, hehe, so funny!

Thanks to you and Allison for organising this all!

So when are we going to get our people? :cheesy:

Patience, dear! :D

The deadline for people to PM their addresses is 25th October. We'll get pairings out as soon as possible after that - it took about a week last time.

The important thing is that people think about the card they're going to send but don't do it too quickly... or too slowly! Last year, a couple of people sent their cards as soon as they got their partner, which means people were recieving Christmas cards at the beginning of November. Meanwhile other people had partners thousands of miles away and seemed to think they could post their card on the 21st of December and it would still get there in time :facepalm:

And remember the golden rule...

Please write the name of your country in the subject box

so we'll try to pair you with someone from far away

Patience, dear! :D

The deadline for people to PM their addresses is 25th October. We'll get pairings out as soon as possible after that - it took about a week last time.

The important thing is that people think about the card they're going to send but don't do it too quickly... or too slowly! Last year, a couple of people sent their cards as soon as they got their partner, which means people were recieving Christmas cards at the beginning of November. Meanwhile other people had partners thousands of miles away and seemed to think they could post their card on the 21st of December and it would still get there in time :facepalm:

And remember the golden rule...

Please write the name of your country in the subject box

so we'll try to pair you with someone from far away

Gotcha. Just excited. :blush:

I'll get started on what I'm going to send this weekend! I want to send mine out ASAP.