✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2010.

Lore

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sent in my PM a while ago, but I forgot to write the country in the subject box, it is in the message, just not in the subject box.

should I resend the PM?

no, don't worry. I was just saying for the people who haven't send the pm yet

I'm confused. (sorry. :\) I understand most of it, but this is my first year and I don't quite get it. I went to the link and it was gonna send a message, but to whom? I get that we're supposed to send a card, and I greatly look forward to it. :) but i someone could help me out that'd be great. :)

I'm confused. (sorry. :\) I understand most of it, but this is my first year and I don't quite get it. I went to the link and it was gonna send a message, but to whom? I get that we're supposed to send a card, and I greatly look forward to it. :) but i someone could help me out that'd be great. :)

You send a pm to SantaClaus account (an account we created just to receive those pm's because there are 2 users organizing this. Once we get all the addresses we'll send you a pm with your Secret Santa partner info and you have to send her/him a christmas card or something like that. You'll receive one from another person from far far away too

Sent my details to Santa, even though it's us elves who do all the work :elf:

And I remembered Lore's golden rule...

Please write the name of your country in the subject box

so we'll try to pair you with someone from far away

guys please remember this :P

list edited

Just sent my PM!

Hope it's gonna be safe and no freaks around O_O I'm 21, old enough to decide, but I don't want troubles with my parents (since I can't receive mail to my student flat, I can receive letters and stuff just at my family address!). I do believe there are just nice people on here.

Btw, should we sign the card with our name but also Coldplaying name? So that people can then find us on here easily and maybe we can try to get in touch and be friends and so on?

Just sent my PM!

Hope it's gonna be safe and no freaks around O_O I'm 21, old enough to decide, but I don't want troubles with my parents (since I can't receive mail to my student flat, I can receive letters and stuff just at my family address!). I do believe there are just nice people on here.

last year there wasn't privacy problems and I don't think we'll have any problems this year neither. The only users with access to the addresses are Alison and I (since we are organizing this together) and your secret santa of course, no one else. And I think we all know most of the people who signed up and well, most of them participated last year so everything should be ok :)

Btw, should we sign the card with our name but also Coldplaying name? So that people can then find us on here easily and maybe we can try to get in touch and be friends and so on?[/

sure :)