✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2010.

Lore

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure instructions will be posted at some point in the near future. But basically, you are "assigned" someone that you will send a holiday card to. But they don't know that you will be the one sending it, until they receive it. Hence, it is a "secret" who their "santa" will be. And then someone else will do the same for you.

I'll think about it. :wacko:

Lore and I will put our elf heads together to work out dates and stuff but last year everyone had plenty of time to decide if they were in and plenty of time to make/buy their cards.

The only snag is if you change your mind. A couple of people got in touch to say they could no longer participate, and we were able to make substitutions, but it seems one or two people just never bothered to send cards and that left people disappointed.

On the whole, it went really well, wasn't too much work for us (that's fair, isn't it Lore? There was a bit if typing but it wasn't too complicated), and this thread had such a lovely, positive vibe.

Spread the holiday love, people :kiss:

I wasn't here last year, so I was just wondering how this works,

how do you pick who we send cards to and does the person need to know our address

Our lovely little elfs did the matches last year. Last year, you had to send a PM for them saying you're in and where you're from and also your address so when they pick your match they can send him/her your details and it remains a secret who your match was until you get the post:rolleyes::sneaky:

Lore and I will put our elf heads together to work out dates and stuff but last year everyone had plenty of time to decide if they were in and plenty of time to make/buy their cards.

The only snag is if you change your mind. A couple of people got in touch to say they could no longer participate, and we were able to make substitutions, but it seems one or two people just never bothered to send cards and that left people disappointed.

On the whole, it went really well, wasn't too much work for us (that's fair, isn't it Lore? There was a bit if typing but it wasn't too complicated), and this thread had such a lovely, positive vibe.

Spread the holiday love, people :kiss:

yes, it wasn't too much work and well, you are so organized so everything was very easy and fun :D

Our lovely little elfs did the matches last year. Last year, you had to send a PM for them saying you're in and where you're from and also your address so when they pick your match they can send him/her your details and it remains a secret who your match was until you get the post:rolleyes::sneaky:

Yes, that's the idea, we'll probably do the same because it worked well last year

Interested but fearful I will forget in the upcoming chaos.:freak:

And....I`m getting my Christmas on Monday :baby::elf::wacko:

awwww :heart: